Potential No leak discussion thread

Sorry I’m late! Whoops!

Facepalm. Get ready to get closed.

Lol I figured but did you guys already know about this?

I got this devs.

Honestly if they close it then that just confirms it’s true

All other leak threads have been closed. Talking about a leak,fake or real is a violation of the ToU

Hurry up and change the first post.

Since this thread will be closed,spam time.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Just because this thread will be closed soon.

GvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevifGvrfuefhvevif

Enjoy your possible ban from the forums for breaking your User Agreement.

This subject is really heartbreaking for me. It has undermined the whole presentation of the upcoming season.

:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good ■■■■ go౦ԁ ■■■■​:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand:■■■■ right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good ■■■■

Lalalalala

2 Likes

It is me, or is this thread lasting longer than most?

It’s heartbreaking because of all of IG presentation work that is ruined.

It was spoiled for me several days ago under a deceptive title. You’re late to the party.

Oh my bad dude this is the first I’ve heard about it so I just thought I would let everyone else know