Possible Shadow Jago Trailer?

Hopefully he’d turn out close to that fake concept “leak” from a few months back.

It may not be real, but it still looked pretty darn good.

In regards to OP:
I’m thinking his trailer will be a sort of homage to his status both as a long requested exclusive character and as the Final Boss of KI3 (sorry, ARIA isn’t quite boss status).
Something along the lines of Omen’s trailer, with the narration and the story tidbits would work.
“You can’t hide forever… I will always be waiting, lurking in your shadow; in your body, mind, and soul…”
Flash on Jago’s “corruption” ending.
“The things you’ve done, the evil you’ve wrought…”
Begin the intro animation.
“Many have tried to vanquish me. Few have lived to tell of their defeat.”
"I am darkness itself, death incarnate, a monument to your misdeeds! I am the burden you will never be free of…
“For no one -not even you- can run from their own shadow, Jago…”
Que death metal montage of Shadow Jago beating boring ol’ regular Jago like a red-headed step child, with flashes of his new Ultra, ending with his Ultimate and Win pose.
And then, the dialogue resumes for the teaser, as the sound of footsteps on cobblestone echoes through the Tiger’s Lair.
“HA! You would dare raise your blade against me?!”
“…dah,” replies the burly, ultra masculine voice, as a greatsword plunges into the temple floor, and the glory that is Tusk’s theme blares on all of its glory as the KI logo closes out the show with a BOOM.

9 Likes