(POLL) Do you prefer GUEST CHARACTERS over ORIGINAL CHARACTERS?

Guest characters are fine but I don’t want the whole roster of potnetially new characters get wasted by trying to add characters from other games.

This isn’t super smash brothers. So I hope we get some more original characters as well. I hope we get at most ONE more guest character and that’s it.

2 Likes

In my case I like and enjoy BOTH guest and original characters equally in Killer Instinct :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The assumption that the inclusion of guests, would kill new characters…
You don’t really believe that, you just don’t like having “guests”. The other arguments are that guests could be out of place or that they’re temporary. But there’s official characters that are out off place and some one off characters too. Yet nobody complain about them. Now with Killer Instinct specifically, you have alot of different themes and tropes(some of which are very blatant) that clearly contrasts with each other… Yet adding a character that originate in another game would ruin, the coherent theme of a hodgepodge universe? really. the guest are also in house ip, so they definitely have a chance of coming back.

2 Likes

KI is serious? I did not know cheerleader Riptor is serious.

1 Like

Thats just an alternate costume that you have to option of using, rash in general is a silly character for this game. He needs to be in something like Smash Bros. not KI.

You mean his retro isn’t serious?

1 Like

You have the choice to not use Rash. If you look at the rest of the KI cast and believe that this is a game where the universe and fiction are meant to be taken seriously then there’s probably nothing anyone can say to you. When season 3’s demon comes to fight season 2’s high-heeled Art Deco babe robot and her army of terminators and dinosaurs you can meet him head on with grim determination. Most of us will be enjoying ourselves with the whole campy setup instead.

3 Likes