Please remove or lock thread issue resolved

Update!!! It was the controller D-Pad (So happy I can play again lol) it had worn down panic over. I can’t find a way to delete this thread so can a moderator please lock or remove it for me TY.

Just fired up S3 and I can’t instantly notice a massive timing or input change! Im a pad player using the D-Pad and now can’t even preform simple reverse quarter circle movement (clockwise)! I love this game but this is heart breaking to admit that I can’t even play it any more! I tried the Analog for a quick test and it seems to work like clock work but I hate/can’t use that Ive been playing D-Pad over 15 years!

Its only the reverse quarter circle (clockwise) thats causing me problems which I have never ever had a problem doing! Anyone got any answers Im feeling a little down over this its like they just took the game away from me. Ive been playing since launch and frequently make top 500 killer just incase any jokers want to poke fun over a genuine concern for my gaming future.

Try updating your controller or maybe try another controller to see if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I kind of felt the same way when I first started playing S3 with Kan Ra. Everytime I went for the command grab it felt like it was harder to do. Glad I am not the only one that is having the same problem.

2 Likes

I would do like Ipar said, and see if there is an update, I know I had one for the Elite controller, but im not having this issue as of right now…

1 Like

That’s good advice. I’ve also heard of Dpads wearing out from overuse. I’ve been playing this game pretty frequently since day 1 so I wonder if that’s the case.

1 Like

I know how you feel about that BubbRubb4Real, I went through a couple of controllers D-Pads over the past couple of years with this and other fighting games, because I dont use the analog stick… Thats one reason I bought the Elite controller, yeah its pricey, but its sturdy as can be, and well worth it in my opinion…

1 Like

Guys Guys… Thanks for the help I updated the control no difference! I changed the Pad and BINGO! found the culprit ha ha. It was indeed the warn down D-Pad thanks for helping anyhow. KI you own me a new controller lol. Ill be closing the thread (if you can do that) soon. See you in ranked.

1 Like