Players invited to World Cup's Season 3 Exhibition + Schedule

Shoryuken has received word that a number of notable figures are set to participate in a series of season 3 exhibitions as part of the Saturday prelude. These players include Evo 2015 finalists like Flipside Tactics’ Hollywood Sleep, Ultra Arcade’s Bass, and champion Rico Suave, World Cup organizer Brandon Alexander, CStyles, Maximilian, Sajam, HK Smash, Combo Breaker’s TheHadou, and ShinTristan.

Full article here:

http://shoryuken.com/2016/01/11/evo-finalists-rico-suave-hollywood-sleep-and-bass-invited-to-season-3-exhibitions-at-killer-instinct-world-cup/

World Cup Schedule:

12 Likes

Killer Instinct season 3 preview?!?!?!?!?!

YEEESSSSS!!! THAT’S MEAN WE’LL SEE KIM WU’S TRAILER!! AND TUSK’S TEASER!!!

1 Like

I’m too HYPE right now. PLEASE LET THIS BE STREAMED.

IG PLZ PLZ PLZ!

2 Likes

this is going to rock all the fans

1 Like

And at the same time a playable demo of Killer Instinct Season 3 :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

KILLER INSTINCT SEASON 3 HYPE! KILLER INSTINCT WORLD CUP HYPE! GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! KILLER INSTINCT CELEBRATION! KI WORLD CUP CELEBRATION! 2016 WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE THE YEAR OF KILLER INSTINCT! :grinning: :grin: :smiley: :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The waiting is almost over :grin: Will it be fishnets…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG what I would do to be able to attend this event! Why do I have to live in BFE??? ARRGGHHH!

I have to see this stream,… I swear Im going to one of these events in my lifetime!

season 3 preview i think they also will anounce what gonna be in the ultra edition.
and i guess a trailer or some gameplay and maybe anounces of a new game mode? :smile:

1 Like

they are going to stream it, it be Crazy not to let the hype flow like wine.

With that Said who’s bring the snacks? I’m getting the popcorn.

1 Like

I’m mainly hoping for the balance changes. I need to see what they did to my Glacius. And Cinder, of course.

This is amazing.

I’m betting money we’ll see Tusk in all his glory.

1 Like

OMG! Kim Wu / season 3 trailer in the last week of this month!

2 Likes

Awesome, I can’t wait to actually see some top KI players go at it. Hopefully somebody is repping Spinal :slight_smile:

Hope someone live streams some of the events. I remember Geoff live streamed the figurines reveal last time. Maybe someone can do the same here for the event and cosplay contest.

1 Like

To @CRIS178 and @TheNinjaOstrich or anyone else wondering if it’s going to be streamed:
#In the KI World Cup trailer it says Maximilian’s Twitch will be streaming it.
So no need to worry :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of streaming, this schedule makes it easier to tune in to the events we want to see. Thanks. :smiley:

4 Likes

Only the tournament will be streamed not the side attractions like the cosplay contest.

Reeeeeally wishing I had about 500.00, a rental car, and time off from work.

1 Like

Has to be some kind of S3 preview stream though right?

1 Like