Pharroh's Combo Killers W7 2017 Season

Hey everyone, To the ppl that went to Evo i hope you had fun and have had a safe trip back home.

#ComboKillers will be back this saturday for week 7!
1st place will win a color 10 Wulf DLC Code provided by UltimateSource & US Virus. Shout outs to them and check them out on twitter @UltimateToy & @ShadowVirus916

We will finally allow eagle since he got the hot fix for charge arrows & its been a few weeks since he has dropped, So have at it with eagle if you want!

You can sign up here --> www.challonge.com/PCKW72017S
Please read all rules & info in description, also PLEASE Sign up with your actual GT & add me, PCK PharrohYami
It makes it alot easier on us to find yall. Thanks.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask & share this around with any KI peeps that want to get more involved with our community!

3 Likes

@STLemonHunter @NWOChr0n0s312 @xFAxDRAGONKING @nuttyAFA @lHagenl @LaughingElefant @VerminatorX @OvisCantus @BigBadAndy @Iago407

Check out OP.

6 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich @Sasuke99I @DEClimax @FallofSeraphs76 @G0tei13Izaragi @R1stormrider check out OP.

5 Likes

My system is in storage until I finish moving in August/September :frowning:

Going through some KI withdrawals here.

2 Likes

:frowning:

S/O to @ItzTymeToDul tagging peeps

2 Likes

My NAT is stuck on strict so I don’t really think it’s a good idea to enter. If I figure out a fix in time I’ll sign up.

1 Like

When was the hot fix?

the hot fix was last thursday i believe.

1 Like

@KevBones10 @BubbRubb4Real @Sheptastic0312

Finally

yes dul is correct, and with the hot fix and since its been a few weeks since release he is now allowed in combo killers

3 Likes

thanks for the shout out @ItzTymeToDul. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve played KI. WIth all the new fighters coming out, but always welcome a reason to come back to KI.

3 Likes

Lit now I don’t have to walk on egg shells playing with or against eagle bout time lol.

1 Like

I’d love to join but I’m going to be on a plane on Saturday…

2 Likes

Thanks
Trying to get a few more of my NWO guys signed up.

2 Likes

So I notice this is being organized via challonge. Have you guys tried the new tournament app that came with the recent xbox update? I’m just curious as to whether or not it makes organizing easier.

1 Like

Can custom tournaments be created inside the app? Just to be clear, we’re not talking about the tournaments section inside the KI Game Hub, right?

As I can tell they can be. In fact some people have already begun making them. There’s a tournament I registered for this Friday that has like 70 people registered for it.

This is what I’m wondering, the feature seems like it could be good. But the feature seems somewhat hidden. To create a tournament you need to create a club. I briefly looked into the ins and outs this morning.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/discover-tournaments-in-xbox-app

2 Likes

I’m going message you about a unique opportunity.

1 Like