Pharroh's COMBO KILLERS (Last KI Tournament of 2016 SEASON)

WHAT IS PHARROH’S COMBO KILLERS?

Pharroh’s Combo Killers Tournament is a 32-man double-elimination WEEKLY Tournament series ran by Gt: TMPharrohYami. This is a similar ONLINE tournament like the 8-Bit Beatdown or KI Pro League. It’s a tournament designed to bring the KI community together.

HOWEVER, This tournament is also apart of a circuit series that will end with CASH PRIZES. The VERY LAST tournament will be February 4th, 2017 and i’d like the Ultra-Combo community to participate.

The LAST TOURNAMENT of the 2016 season (Week 21) is February 4th, 2017.

WHY YOU SHOULD COMPETE?

Because this is what most players have been looking for, a summit for KI players to play and level up with the cream of the crop. I (GIAC| ItzTymeToDul), am personally entering into this tournament to gain the 4TH AND LAST seeding spot to get into the big invitational tournament on February 18th, 2017. I know some forum members such as @LemonHunter38 that compete and enjoy doing so because there’s an opportunity for people to get better.

WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE DO I SIGN UP DUL!?!?

Sign-Up page is here: http://challonge.com/PCK21

For more information, you can message GT: TMPharrohYami on Xbox Live.

The tournament will start at 7:00 PM EST/12:00 PM GMT/6:00 PM CST/4:00 PM PST on FEBRUARY 4TH, 2017.

This will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/pharroh_yami

Check out PREVIOUS tournament archives at: http://www.youtube.com/pharrohyami  

Want to keep up with more Combo Killers action? I GOT YOU!: https://www.facebook.com/PharrohComboKillersandMoreKi/

6 Likes

@MaruMDQ @WrathOfFulgore @SonicDolphin117 @xCrimsonLegendx @xSkeletalx @ZTRAINOVER9000 @Zcythe @STORM179 @TheSkullAddict @TheNinjaOstrich

1 Like

@DurtyDee810 @DarkLrdChuckles @Dayv0 @G0tei13Izaragi @KevBones10 @NitricZenith @GothVampirella @FeverAyeAye @FallofSeraphs76 @MHXadiranXV

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, but I’ll be at work. Best of luck to those that are in the tournament though.

@LeoFerreis @PVXenoraptor @oTigerSpirit @iDoMusic4Media @IronFlame @UKTyrant @JetstreamDan @VerminatorX @VladKravich @GalacticGeek

3 Likes

@Sasuke99I @SadisticRage76 @BigBadAndy @ToxicVampire @WandaMaximoff @ZuhGerman @BrandXplus @BROAtA @Skryba @Draigh

1 Like

This is a nice tournament series that’s been going on for a little while run by some very nice people. Definitely a good time

1 Like

Thanks for including me

2 Likes

I met Yami at AB7…cool dude, but I was disappointed that he didn’t post this himself. Took me a minute to realize it was Dul.
I wish he would drop that damn Facebook group and join the forums regularly.

Ill definitely watch the stream and spread the word.

3 Likes

I’ll be at work, but thanks for tagging me!

1 Like

I can’t really participate due to personal missions that I have to complete, but to all participants who are signing up, do your thing! I’ll be looking out for you.

1 Like

I couldn’t sign up for the longest time but I’m here now finally

4 Likes

Great, drop that damn Facebook group and bring yourself and the mature guys over here :wink:
I left both FB groups, I just couldn’t take reading the nonsense on there anymore. So the best way to stop ( watching the train wreck) was to remove the ability to even read it. LOL

Ill def tune in tomorrow though!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I signed up. Gonna compete on this and the Kross Up tomorrow, sounds fun!

1 Like

I’m in; thanks for not forgetting about me. I’ve now got 3 different tournaments scheduled for Saturday. It’s going to be 1 heck of a weekend…

1 Like

That’s midnight for me, sorry

1 Like

That is 1 am for me, I am not type of guy who can skip sleep so sorry ;____;

1 Like

I’ve signed up even though I’m a punching bag to the players in the bracket.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s midnight and I already stayed up really late last night, if I were to enter, I’d probably be really grouchy, or turn into a pumpkin. :confused:

1 Like

Please don’t turn into a :jack_o_lantern:; I don’t like :jack_o_lantern:s. I like :woman:s; please stay a :woman:.

1 Like