Phantasy Star Online 2!

So I waited years for this game to come to the West. And then when I realized I could play it after I made a JP PSN, the translation wasn’t very good so it was hard to play. But now, it’s officially coming in Xbox!

Who here is down to play it with me!?

6 Likes

Thank God that Sega survey was worth it. Sega is back and listing to the fans again.

I got Switch and PSN accounts, so yeah, I am down to play this. Has been my favorite rpg for years.

1 Like

Unfortunately it appears it won’t be available in Europe according to a tweet from Sega. However if it’s anything like Onigiri then you’ll still be able to play it no problem.

1 Like

I believe it will come to the European region because I’ve seen MMO’s go through this when its not available in a certain region that means the developers are currently testing those servers as we speak.

i saw there is a PC version, i will be getting that one. i absolutely adored PSO1, it was so fun on the dreamcast

I played it a bunch on GameCube. Only beat Episode 1 though

my brother eventually got it on the gamecube as well, he had a force. around that time i wasnt living at home anymore, so i took the dreamcast with me

So obviously I haven’t kept up with this stuff at all.
My stupid question is… is this anything like Phantasy Star Universe aka PSU?
I wasted half my life on the 4th floor in that game with my friends. lol

1 Like

Personally I loved PSU but I am now so used to playing PSO2 that I only remember that I preferred PSU but not the exact details why :thinking: still the core is the same but PSO2 has grown a whole lot bigger over the years. Huge number of expansions…
Sorry if I’m not more clear but you can expect the same…but just more.

1 Like