PCK Week 9!

Hey guys & gals, Reminder that #ComboKillers is this Saturday at 5pm cst. This is a 32 man MAX FREE online tournament series with only 5 tournaments left before our Finale Oct 14th.
14 people will auto qualify for Finale total & 18 others will make it in by our rankings in our pinned post. RIGHT NOW all you need to do is make Top 5 one time & you could be in finale with only 26 total people making it in so far! Get that grind on!

Please sign up with your correct GT & read all information in sign up description for info & rules on PCK.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask & as always we ask to share this with anyone you know that loves #KillerInstinct & wants to have some fun with the community!

4 Likes

Some of the forum regulars should try this out if you haven’t already.

@ZTRAINOVER9000 @Sasuke99I @SneerfulWater57

4 Likes

Most of the last few weekends I’ve had events booked that i had to cater for that kill my chances on tournaments or its a weekend Yami skipped to not ‘double down’ for an offline tournament stream. By 5pm tomorrow, i’m probably gonna be grilling cowboy ribeyes, lemon scented basmatti rice and other stuff, but ill lurk the stream on my phone.

I’m gonna get one in before his season ends.

2 Likes

Ztrain is plenty familiar with this tournament.

2 Likes

TY storm for kind words, Ztrain is not stranger to PCK winning w3 & w4, also sneerful its all good, look out for Fightsessions last summer series tournament august 30th!

2 Likes

I would love enter but school is about to start soon and I want to prepare. I need to finish a project. Maybe next time though.

1 Like

I’m in there!

1 Like

I can’t wait for the next one. You can bet your ■■■ that I wont miss that one.