PCK Week 11! getting close to the Finale!

#ComboKillers Week 11 is this Saturday @ 5pm cst!
These last few weeks of PCK are your only shot in getting Our PCK Killer Cup Online Invitational on Oct 14th!
One top 5 could get you in. We encourage everyone to keep grinding out as we only have 4 PCK tournaments left before our Finale, Full rankings in our pinned post. https://www.facebook.com/PharrohComboKillersandMoreKi

This is a 32 man max DE Online tournament series in our 11th week of this season. Its completely FREE to join us & be apart of the tournament series. It does not matter your skill level as we encourage all KI players to join us to have some fun & level up along the way.

1st Place will Auto Qualify for our Finale & Wins a 1 YEAR Gold membership provided by Street NS Productions, PCK’s Newest Sponsor! If you have not seen any of this mans awesome Video work for KI & more check him out here with KI Epics season 4 launching soon & more KI Epics Tournament series coming soon as well @ https://www.youtube.com/thedeanfilez @STREETNS

Here is the sign up page for PCK Week 11, www.challonge.com/PCKW112017S
Please read all info & rules in description & make sure you sign up with your actual GT Please!
We also ask that if you know anyone that would be interested in joining us to spread the word. Its greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

3 Likes

Please, support this man and take some time out to see how hard he has worked in this community. Thank you for all that you do. Stand strong brother.

6 Likes

@DarkLrdChuckles @FR33ZINGPHO3NIX @VerminatorX @DescartesTruth @xFAxDRAGONKING @VergoVan @lHagenl @LeoFerreis @KevBones10 consider joining please. It’s a pretty cool thing to do :blush:

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich @Yperdaimonios @youngdevilron @UltraZeroX7 @IronFlame @iDoMusic4Media @OvisCantus @Papstr1 if you have the time, you should join :blush::blush:

1 Like

@Paramisery @HWSlenderCashew @GeneralScrebor @G0tei13Izaragi @FallofSeraphs76 @FreewillMeteor1 @Draigh if you have the time, i guarantee you’ll have fun :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Which one and when is it?

1 Like

Read the OP please.

1 Like

Hmm Sept 9 at 5pm. Sadly I can’t make it. I work until 8pm on Saturdays

1 Like

I would like to join, but that’s around midnight in my area and probably takes the whole night. Can’t do that, sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

sorry i cant

2 Likes

we actually wrap up in about 4 hrs.

#ComboKillers Week 11 starts in 1 hour! Check in here / Sign up if you have not yet! www.challonge.com/PCKW112017S

Please sign up with your correct GT & read all info & rules in description. We got 1 Yr XBL Gold Membership to 1st place tonight provided by Street NS Productions! Please check out KI Epics Tournament edition & KI Epics Season 4 coming soon @ https://www.youtube.com/thedeanfilez

1 Like

I just started school and i’m only 16 XD I’m not able to find much time anymore since i’ve been attending a technical school and I really miss killer instinct, I wish that there was more of these tournaments. Makes me bummed I can’t participate.