PC Version Freezes?

If I cancel out of match making on PC, KI stays “darkened” and nothing happens. The music plays and all I can do is Alt-Tab out and try to force close. Even when I pull up task manager KI doesn’t want to quit. Anyone else get this?

With me it when its time to sync with the server sometimes it never does.
Also looking for online matches sometimes is like pulling teeth.
I wind up retrying to find people only for KI to crash.

Maybe try re installing.

Does this happen with other game?
Maybe update your drivers…

I’ll try to update the drivers but I doubt that will work. Be right back.

Oh before I forget:

i7 920 at 3.6GHz
EVGA GTX 970
12GB RAM
Windows 10

The top image is where I am when waiting for Ranked to find someone. Then the bottom is when I press B to Cancel and it hangs with the music still playing.

This issue still persists. It’s really only me? I updated my drivers, and no other games do this type of thing.

Try some of the stuff here good luck.

Thanks for the tip. Killer Instinct launches and plays most modes just fine on my PC. Its when I am trying to connect to online matches that it tends to freeze up.

I tried reinstalling but the system still hangs most of the time at the time I described here. I don’t understand… this is such a weird issue that nobody else seems to have.

I have been having the same problems too! Every thing works fine until I try to find an opponent online. The thing is though somehow I’ve managed to play 4 games but it involved 2-3 hours of opening and closing it again. The only difference for me is when i back out of the search it just freezes at leaving game instead of going black. I have no idea what the problem is :frowning:. I hope we find a solution soon.

Can anyone else confirm this issue? It still happens today. I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL my way out.