PAX South 2016 & KI World Cup Details

He did say “watch the stream archive” so as long as you can wait the extra hour, plus another half or so, you should be able to watch the entire thing from the start once it’s saved to Twitch. Now, the question is, will the stream be originally saved/archived at the end of the reveal, or will it be a single continuous stream to include the tournament itself?

1 Like

No, it implies that peoples imaginations typically only serve to exaggerate and scare them.

6 Likes

That’s essentially what I meant, I just didn’t put it into the right words. What I meant by my example is that “Spend 3 bars for 100% potential damage” reads a lot worse than seeing the stream where you guys showcased how to escape it, run out the potential recovery, etc.

Either way, I’m pretty sure we’re in complete agreement regarding stream > patch notes.

1 Like

Yes, don’t miss it!

And if any of you do, watch the archive before reading the text version. Way more fun if you are suprised along with the (recorded) crowd.

You can even use ReChat for Chrome to watch the twitch archive with the chat as if it were live.

3 Likes

You sound very excited! It’s getting me pumped up. I’ll be there live and in person. It’s gonna be great i can’t wait.

2 Likes

I guess if you really want me to, I’ll wait for the stream archive. But about 2 hours of waiting can feel like an eternity sometimes…

The biggest challenge with Twitch archives isn’t waiting, but not knowing when it’s ended. Sometimes when I want to watch a tournament, it’s still going on when I accidentally open the stream and hear “Sleep kills Dumbledore”.

Dumbledore never wins Grand Finals…

Afraid of balance changes?

4 Likes

Can one of our tech savvy youtube conversion people upload for youtube i
won’t be able to view until late sat evening

3 Likes

I hope that the balance changes are their own archive, it would go up faster that way. Is the preview presentation only the changes or is one part of it the new character(s)?

Technically you’re able to go into a channels profile and watch its "past broadcast " even if it’s still currently being streamed. Kinda like DVR. I don’t know the amount of time you need to wait but it is definitely possible.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s good

OH BOY I AM SO EXCITED!!

Can’t wait to see some Kim Wu action!

2 Likes

They did it last time I guess(hope) they’ll do so this time.

2 Likes

My coffee and sweatpants will be ready for some Twitch and couch time soaking in Season 3 previews.

1 Like

2 more days guys, the wait feels longer than waiting for your birthday to get here!

1 Like

Watch, the “new” character will not be Kim Wu, but a fully finished Rash.

I think we were pretty clear, but its not Rash.

7 Likes

@TheKeits

Eyedol? lol jk. Yeah, it’s Wu, Tusk or Newcommer.

2 Likes

Can you please show off Tusk? We/I have been waiting for years to see my mains Kim and Tusk make it back. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes