PAX South 2016 & KI World Cup Details

I’m OK with not seeing multiple new characters in action (though seeing updated Rash might be simple for them), but I’m really hoping we get at least concept art or other reveals of who the new characters are going to be, like when we saw Maya’s art last year.

1 Like

Does anyone hope it’s any new character other than Rash?

Also they do not specify which stream, do Xbox live users get free access???

Can’t wait to see what Orchids 'ELEMENT OF SURPRISE 'will mean to rebalance

#Season 3 Hype
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/hypetraincomingthrough.jpg.html][/URL]

Happy to get some info on The Events (PAX South/KI World Cup) as well as Season 3 (Balance Changes and a New Character -cough- Kim Wu -cough- with maybe some new mechanics?). Can’t wait!

Hope the Season 3 Stuff is streamed or uploaded somehow. I imagine it would be, but fingers crossed.

5 Likes

I got my money on @TexAceNS
Good luck dude!

1 Like

By new character do you guys mean new, new character or just new character that’s not really new, but that we haven’t seen yet?

1 Like

New meaning it could be anyone, but it isn’t just Rash again.

9 Likes

Freaking HYPE!!! I can’t wait for this weekend! Arrugh it’s too bad that I live on the other side of the country. :rage: However I WILL be watching the stream in all it’s glory. KI 4 life!

1 Like

Yep, the hype is very real.

1 Like

If we get a new “new” character as in a new IG original I hope it’s Maya’s sister!

2 Likes

ACK! Suspense! I can’t take it! I must know! :persevere:

2 Likes

Oh man I’m so excited for the new Jago changes. I wonder if and how it will affect his instinct. If Kim gets shown I’m gonna lose my marbles all over the place. I’ve kept my hype at a low flame to help cope with the wait, but now I can finally let loose lol. It’s just too bad I’ll miss it live because of work.

1 Like

Can’t be worse than living on the other side of the world. :angry:

So Kim/other guest character? So HYPE! 3-hour S3 livestream?
http://memecrunch.com/meme/4Z8BZ/bah-gawd/image.png?w=400&c=1

4 Likes

THAT MEAN WE WOULD SEE KIM WU’S TRAILER AT KI WORLD CUP!!!

2 Likes

Really excited for this!! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I hope someone uploads or at least posts these changes fast, because THIS guy has to take a PSAT before the stream starts, and it ends an hour BEFORE the stream ends. So I’m gonna be missing a lot.

3 Likes

We’ll be posting changelist notes right after the stream, but I highly suggest you don’t read them, and instead watch the stream archive so you can see everything in action.

5 Likes

Stream begins Saturday, 30th 10 am CST, right?

This seems to imply some of the changes are going to look SUPER BAD when filtered down to text only format - like when Omen’s Demonic Despair was announced. I can’t wait to see all this stuff on Saturday!

1 Like

I know it’s better to see them, but unfortunately I won’t immediately have that option.