Patch Notes 3.04

So this is just an inbetween quick fix to some of the issues. Thought this was the Mira one.

No problem! Thanks for the fast reply!

Is this patch live for xbox one or only pc?

I donā€™t know if this was originally a bug or not, but donā€™t count on it being ā€œfixedā€ anytime soonā€¦Iā€™m not sure what this other dude is on about, but itā€™s literally been that way since Season 1, so donā€™t count on it.

They already confirmed its a bug and its getting fixed in the first real patch.

When was this & why did it take them 3 Seasons to realize something that has been there since November 22nd. of 2013?? Please share a link or cut & paste whatever you readā€¦

Its a bug, they will fix it!

Shadow Lab? Has the Shadow Lab bug been addressed? No? Ok.

I wish I could make a sig on every post I make mentioning the Shadow Lab bug.

I donā€™t care if they fix it or not, it would be nice, but not that big a deal, itā€™s been here for so many years already & almost no one seems to mindā€¦not every single bug gets fixed either, whether they are aware of it or not, some things just arenā€™t that big of a deal & this one is one of those.

Actually, my bad, I misread the original postā€¦I thought Blue meant the announcer not shouting Ultra COMBO & instead just saying ULTRAAAA for multiple Ultrasā€¦but I guess what he was actually talking about was him not saying anything whatsoever, yeah, thatā€™s DEFINITELY a glitchā€¦I apologize for that one.

im not sure if this was fixed in this update as it was somewhat unclear on cross buy stuff, but i still dont have access to my S1 characters. Any help would be appreciated.

I just want my SHADOW LAB TO LOAD UP!!! Geezuz!!!

I still canā€™t access the game on my main account. Still crashing at the dlc screen. I reinstalled it hoping it would work but nothing changed. It says I have it on my other account though.

Can we talk about how Season 3 was tested by PROS, devs, and EVERYONE at KI world cup, and not a SINGLE person noticed that you cant jump out of Glaciusā€™ shatter? Did no one ever try Meaty shatter the entire time or what?

1 Like

I have no idea how the actual code/animations/etc. works, but thereā€™s a little song that I like about developmentā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™ve said this before, but thereā€™s NO guarantee that a bug like that was present in the ā€œtestā€ environment or the KIWC build.

The software company I work for runs into issues from time to time regarding a major bug which was never found by myself, the other testers, or the programming department, and only became an issue ā€œout in the wild.ā€

Thatā€™s because itā€™s possible that the test environment isnā€™t a perfect copy of the released environment, and deploying a new version of a program can mess things up in and of itself.

I have no knowledge of what itā€™s like to create, support and release a game, but I DO have 8 years of experience in software, between my tech support and testing jobs.

4 Likes

With the next update or so, can we get something so that PC users who got KI via Xbox One can use their characters when offline?

Iā€™m really not sure if itā€™s intentional or not.

1 Like

Great hope the monthly patch puts back my UUUUUUULTRAAAAAAA LOL

Windows 10 version downloaded something but game still shows version as 3.03.

Maybe they didnā€™t change the number since it was a real quick fix?

Just found out my data is corrupt. 3 years work and 11 50ā€™s gone. Guess this is a new beginning