Passing the Torch

Why did grimmz leave?

This will have absolutely zero impact. Somebody else will get #1 and it won’t be me. Lol. That is all.

1 Like

Honestly, I completely agree.

I really like CDjr, but honestly, who cares if you don’t want to play KI anymore?

As long as the reason you’re leaving isn’t because of being mistreated by KI staff (which won’t happen) or game breaking glitches, there is no real reason to announce… “Hey I’m leaving and I ain’t ever coming back”.

I play a game for fun. As long as said game is fun, I’ll continue to play. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

To focus on H1Z1…some Zombie survival game

He’ll come back. And if he doesn’t, whatever.

He still plays it and enjoys it according to stream, but from what I heard just some problems with certain community members drove him off and whatnot. Essentially, he didn’t feel welcomed from what I gathered on a competitive level. But, I wouldn’t know much, I wasn’t really around during his prime.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me cringe. Seriously people? I don’t know whether to be more annoyed with Grimmz for being so thin skinned or the rest of the community for not being nice to people.

There’s such a “cool kids,” clique attitude from the competitive FGC, and all this associated drama about who said what to whom and about who’s game. It’s all so middle school. Anyway, if he wants to play zombie games that’s his business just like it’s CDjr’s business if he wants to focus on MKX. At least Grimmmz didn’t come on here and post a “farewell to KI” message.

I will admit, Grimmmz can be terrible with criticism or simply being told he is wrong. So, I get that he can be thin skinned. Still, there are some in the competative FGC that really act like the jocks click and pretend they voice everyone’s opinions and when someone differs, they aren’t important because they don’t compete. So, on both ends i’m a bit disappointed.