Pacific Northwest Killer Instinct Group

I’m writing to you to tell about an experience I had recently with a few, wonderful KI folks.

Check out the full details here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/pacific-northwest-killer-instinct-group

1 Like

Killer Instinct is on Reddit!?

Subscribed! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing! If I ever see you at an event, I’ll pretend to not know what you look like, so your cover is safe :yum:

1 Like

Can we have more of these @rukizzel? If not from you, from other Devs and Important people at IG? Story Time articles? I think it’s cool that we get to see that even you guys get to have fun and contribute to the FGC. Because, most people forget that people working have outside lives too, if you know what I mean. I had a person the other day say I looked weird in “Normal Clothes” rather than my work attire LOL. I think it would be nice articles from the heart, and not just highly sophisticated, grammaticly correct scholar articles. (Which I love btw. :smile:)

The short answer is yes. Long answer is we will continue to figure out how to incorporate more editorial bits in to all of our work.