Ori as a guest character in KI?

So now what do you guys think AND how do you feel about having Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest appear as a potential guest character in a potential KI Season 4 and overall in Killer Instinct? Especially since, after all, Ori and the Blind Forest (and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition) did/performed incredibly well for an indie game as well as being named/awarded The Best Xbox One Game of 2015. Also Ori may be small/tiny but what he makes up for in size he delivers alot of power particularly from his sprite partner, Sein, as well as from his abilities and power-ups. Those and Ori’s speed and agility. Overall as the old sayings/expressions go: “Looks can be deceiving” and “Don’t judge a book by its cover” :wink: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really don’t know how’d they factor in Ori’s size, but I like the idea.

1 Like

I don’t know, Ori seems to be such a cute character, and the fact he’s so small too.

Also the fact that he’s not such a huge, growling beast. Characters like Rash, Arbiter and General RAAM fit because of three main reasons: They have a wide range of weapons, they’re quite big and that the franchises they come from are associated with Xbox.

I’d like to see Genji from Overwatch or Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark Zero as a guest for the game. But since KI is pretty much on it’s last season and now up for tweaks and bug fixes, and SL release, I’m not so sure if we’ll see another character of any sort come in.

You can’t possibly know that.

They’ve released a Definitive edition. Which is pretty much a complete edition, like Maximilian said, most of the time, when a complete edition comes out for a game, they end in development later on.

BUT, I’m not asking for KI to end at all. I want to have more content for KI, it’s my favourite fighting game.

No more guest characters.
#nomoreguestcharacters

1 Like
4 Likes

I don’t think this makes sense at all. Definitely not interested, myself.

KI’s characters have bit of edge to them I think a more innocent looking face would be great for contrast.

however Ori has a fairly obvious size issue.

1 Like

I actually love the idea of Ori as a guest character.

1 Like

Nah, too cute to be in KI. His design doesn’t fit.

1 Like

maybe as an astral guardian…

3 Likes

I was thinking they could do a duo character similar to Ferra-Tor from MKX, except Ori would have his big friend that passed away in the game’s intro.

Actually Ori happens to be a spirit guardian :wink:

1 Like

Wait, not Sein? :confused:

Hmmm, you may be on to something there. :wink:

2 Likes

While I loved ori and the blind forest, and I love killer instinct. I do not believe they would work well together. Ori is a cute little critter with little as far as hand to hand combat. Killer instinct has little room for cute, this is a battle arena wh burly men, agile women, and fearsome monsters trade blow for ground shaking blow. Ori would be like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Hisako and Riptor is sorta cute.

1 Like

I would disagree. If Hisako was still alive she might be cute, but as she is now she’s more creepy than cute. And as go Riptor, if she was blue from Jurassic World then maybe, but I always pick Riptor because she’s mean.

1 Like

Ori? As in oreo? Can I eat it? Or better yet…can I kill it?

1 Like