Orchid`s granade ultrasonic sound stereo reversed?

Hey Guys! Can you check this one for me - I always felt this is weird but when Orchid throwing grade the high pitched sound comes not from grenade`s side but from opposite.
Like - player one side, grenade goes right, sound beeps at left.
Would it be more realistic if this would be fixed? :thinking:

grenade sound coming from the left when player 1 throws a grenade is for the QoL Ease of Access Feature/concession. Blind people have to use the stereo sound as indicators of what side they are on and having a sound come from the side opposite of the one there are currently blocking and the one they are suppose to block would likely be disorienting/convey the wrong message since every other attack on that channel is blocked one way except the nade.*

*I am no expert on playing Blind KI or what goes into making game handicap people friendly so this all kinda speculation based on how I think blind people play FGs. Maybe @SightlessKombat can chime in to give a first hand explanation?

1 Like

Sounds reasonable, but when player one is on right side the granade sound comes from right :frowning:
If this handicap players related maybe this could be triggered in options - to enable “realistic” stereo effects?

Apologies I’ve not replied to this sooner, I don’t frequent these forums as much as I used to, though that may change with KI coming to game pass (I still play regularly, btw). Just went in and checked and Orchid’s grenade cue comes from her side, not the opponent’s.

1 Like