On Teabagging

For the longest time I didn’t know what tea bagging was… sometimes they would teabag me and I thought it was an input error… a couple of times I just thought their controller was wigging out because their character was vibrating

When creatively done a subtle tea bag can be kind of funny although I don’t ever do it unless it’s done to me first

1 Like

Unless I am playing a set with friends (where we are actually talking and laughing) I generally never teabag. If I am playing an individual that frequently teabags, I just focus on winning the match and moving on to the next player.

I’ve never felt the need to pour salt into the wound of an already losing opponent. Winning is good enough. There is no need to make them feel worse. I’ve played some pretty salty players. Some of them were tourney players. They were all cool with me, until I started getting good enough to beat them here and there, and then suddenly they started to treat me like trash because I wasn’t in their “league”, so I shouldn’t be beating them.

Losing a match is bad enough, there is no need to make a person feel worse.

Killer Instinct may have the best online community of players I’ve ever been a part of, and I’m sure I can count the salty messages I’ve gotten over the years on one hand. Seriously, I’m extremely thankful at how cool KI players tend to be; Dead by Daylight players are freakin’ insane. I got no less than 6 or 7 nasty messages JUST TODAY! :unamused:

T-bagging shows poor sportsmanship and that you’re a chump, so if you ever encounter one of these goblins in the wild, just roll your eyes and move on. No need to treat a goblin like a real person, they’re a filthy, grotesque t-bagging goblin, after all. They don’t know any better, so just pity the nasty creature and get that Ultimate the next game, champ!

Fight on,

-Zenek

1 Like

I don’t Tea Bag I double or triple ultra them.

Tea Bagging has been a thing sense Halo 1 or Halo 2. At least thats where I first heard of it.

speaking of tea bagging

In fact its right here

Even if I dont play Battlefield, I can relate to all of this

1 Like

I’ve never teabagged anyone intentionally I’ve even accidentally tea bagged by way of indecisive crouching and quickly sent a message to apologize.
I do find it funny when it’s done to me but I’m in my thirties so it doesn’t bother me as much.

At times however, it DOES elicit an emotional response from me.

1 Like

Even when I was in my 20’s I was like, yeah they ddi that to me but I stop caring after that