OMG this game! (SotC)

I’m not buying a PS4 but I was very tempted after this. This game it’s such a piece of art.
That emptyness some players doesn’t like gave me space to connect with myself again.

I highly recommend this game, though is not for everyone it really means a different experience.
We don’t get this type of games often,but it may be for the best.

Another game I enjoyed a lot and beautifuly made was Okami, but the difference relies that in Okami you have always things to do, while in SotC you can just contemplate most of the time.

2 Likes

I like this a lot. It was a classic Rockstar game (red dead redemption) that made me feel the same way. Just walking or riding around and contemplating stuff. Not for everyone but still for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah,I played Red Dead too and loved that part. Okami’s music would also be amazing and enriched the experience.
But SotC became really personal to me. Still,you can’t expect the game will mean the same to other player. That’s why I consider it something like a spiritual game. Maybe the closer thing I’ve seen was Journey, but they are very different mechanic and story wise

1 Like

It is not the same, but some of the latest open world Zelda games give me the same feeling or emotion. Not the action parts but just the riding around without any battles. Very interesting what SotC and these type of games cam bring about in one’s emotions.

1 Like

Isnt this an old game? Is this a remake or new chapter? WHats the difference than the one you can play for free on PSnow?

1 Like

I just don’t know if I can persuade myself to buy this game for the 5th time already :joy:

1 Like

I never got to play the original, so I’m definitely getting this one!

1 Like

It’s totally worth it! =D

@FallofSeraphs76
Pretty much a graphics remake (reworked animations too) and maybe sound adjustments or new ones. No idea if it will bring something new regarding mechanincs (newcolossus or whatever) probably not.

Wow! then you bouth the game nore than twice? XD
I played the PS2 and PS3 version. I wasn’t interested int this one until…I can’t help it, it looks beautiful!. Still, I’m not getting a PS4, unless I play it somewhere else I’m probably not going to get it.

2 Likes

Along with Ecco and The Last Guardian :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like