Omen Match-Up Discussion

i hardly lose to omens as sadira, but the ones who do manage to beat me are the ones that run away, and hit me with light to medium foot slides and get me into combos. i dont know wtf his auto doubles are yet ironically, so i cant really give any valuable input on this match up. been about 2 weeks since i have fought anyone as well

I have the most trouble against Sadira. ALL of her normalā€™s beat out Omens on the ground except for Omens light crouching punch. thatā€™s his only chance to get hits in close while she is also attacking.
If Sadira button mashes while close to Omenā€¦she will win every time and punish.
Omen gets far away and she can get in as other have said previously and then begin the close attack and punish.

I find this as Omens toughest match up with out a doubt.

Iā€™m sorry but I cant agree with this assessment. Sadira beats out Omen on all accountsā€¦no matter how you play Omen, change his game planā€¦ she dominates Omen. Especially if Sadira is constantly in the airā€¦ Omen cant start a combo and he has to start a combo to win. Sadira can win on just her normalā€™s alone and air combos against Omen,

Thatā€™s if you let her get in the airā€¦fireballs for days mang

2 Likes

Easier said than done. plus i dont like to feel like im spamming fireballs all day. Ive had great sadira players jump over my spamming fire balls and kick my asss.

Sadira up close beat just about any one and especially Omen

As a Fulgore/Omen main,I would like to contribute to Fulgore vs Omen.
Match-up outcome:Omen:7:3Fulgore
Strengths for Omen:Fulgore doesnā€™t have anyway to get in except Shadow Cyberdash since he can go through fireballs with it. His teleport doesnā€™t work reliably since some fireballs can go back and Omen can use Shadow Rashashuken if timed right to hit fulgore if he is behind him(If teleports goes behind,he will end up in the fireballs and get hit. If in front you can pressure him with fireballs as an assist). Fulgore has lasers but limited range plus Omen shoots fireballs in many directions. Fulgore does have the hype beam but it wonā€™t work if he is locked out at all(which omen can do easily). Plus shadow Orda shield can stop almost anything Fulgore does.
Weaknesses for Omen:If Fulgore can get some meter and use it,he can go nuts and stop you. He can shadow cyber dash to punish a heavy rashashuken. If he wants to,he can use a M.Laser and cancel into H.Laser to clear the field or use hype beam to punish. He can also use triple fireballs to clear some space horizantally.
Tips:Keep attacking him. At range use fireballs to keep him from attacking you. Up close pressure him. Donā€™t let him get momentum. Fulgore will build meter very slowly so you donā€™t have to worry about shadow cyber dash. If he teleports,use Shadow Rashashuken and he will get hit. If he somehow builds the meter,lock him out and force him to use the pips individualy. During the time he is locked out of meter,use a shadow orda shield for protection.

1 Like

winning mus imo.
tj, sadira, orchid, hisako, riptor
mostly even fulgore ,aganos, jago, wulf, thunder,spinal, maya, kan ra(now at least)
losing mus cinder glacius aria

Anytime an opponent teleports against my Omenā€¦ I immediately start up a light Flurry kick and it gets them every time as it auto corrects and turns around to there teleport. Verry rarely do that poke out of the teleport fora counter hit.