Old Moves & New Moves

What old/new moves should IG bring for Kim Wu? share your thoughts.

I’d say that “fire flower”. But give her some spinning kick of Chun-Li & flying dragon/bicycle kick from Liu Kang.

1 Like

I think they need to change her nunchuck move. Make it more useful in a way.

2 Likes

I will agree i hope IG puts more use into that.

1 Like

Two things I hope she retains are her multihitting starburst projection thing. And her forward roll.

1 Like

I personally think that Kim Wu should have all her moves from KI2. The Tornado Kick, Firecracker and Split Kick. The dashing roll would be great as well. Having all her original moves will make her somewhat of a Jago clone, but instead of the punching DP give her the Kick DP to give it some uniqueness. The FWD HK double kick move should return as well. The air fireballs would be unique, but might be unfair to characters like Omen and Sadira. I would like to see more nunchuck moves, but all her move set from KI2 was great and I think it will fit in nicely into KI S3.

1 Like

I would like very much to see most of Kim Wu’s original moveset from KI2 be retain for KI Season 3 including Snapdragon, Firecracker, Tornado Kick, and Split Kick as well as (I believe) her Roll Move. Also one Command Move/Grab she could have is she wraps her nunchaku around her opponents’ neck and flips them over her shoulder.

Same here with the old move set but at the same-time i would like to see some new moves for her too.

1 Like

Why yes, but of course. The very same goes for me here too

I would like to see her get some really awesome nunchuck combos since most of her combos started with kicks back in KI2 and have a nice balance of the two

1 Like

I think she should be a very in your face brawler in her base move set and her Instinct give her a flasher move set with extend range, a command grab, and projectiles

1 Like

I’d like to see her really use those nunchucks to good effect. I think one of the things the devs have spoken of is making sure that the characters attacks look/seem believable to a certain extent, in that a small character like Hisako uses a weapon to do her damage as opposed to her waif-like arms and legs, and even Orchid and Maya’s punch attacks also utilize weapons heavily. On the legs side it’s less necessary, since the women of KI clearly don’t skip leg day :joy: But I like that there’s a certain level of internal consistency on making it look like what the characters are doing would actually cause some damage, and hope that Kim Wu maintains that.

Personally, I don’t have too much of a preference on which of her special moves come back. It’d be nice for one of my characters to finally have a normal fireball, but other than that (and the roll), I’m not too picky. I trust the team will do a good job selecting a moveset that speaks to her character and works in the context of the game and its balance.

1 Like

I hope she gets a fighting style that is close to Bruce Lee

1 Like

I think she should have all her old moves, as It was kinda what defined her. And I’m sure it will fit perfectly.

1 Like

I am certain IG will change her up drastically from before, but I would enjoy to see Fireflower; A good close quarters move possibly with a bigger hitbox for anti-air and pesky rushdown.

1 Like

Stylish high low fire ball ender is a must! :angry: new move some form of anti air uppercut with nunchuks or maybe fire cracker kick variant.

1 Like