Official updates?

Can we get some updates on a few things?

1. Is the game officially done in terms of seasons.
  2. Are we getting more crimson packs or is there a way to atleast get them outside of that?
  3. Is ultimate source wave 2 of figure officially dead and will there be another way to get those colors?
  4. What happened to the Kilgore fund extra money that was suppose to go to content?
  5. Will we see more skins/ultimates/stages or characters?
3 Likes

I’m curious as well. I don’t really need to know specifics, but KI is a game of such quality and community that it could live forever as long as it is supported by the devs.
All I’d really like to know is whether or not there will be further development.

Currently, I’m looking at getting back into the game after a long break. I wouldn’t fault the devs for taking a long, well deserved vacation from all things KI.
I’m just curious to know if there’s anything more to look forward to or will it just be tournaments from here on out?

You probably won’t get “official” answers but the most likely answers:

1. Yes.
  2. Who knows.
  3. Yeah it’s probably dead but they do give color codes away every now and then.
  4. Probably going towards this year’s world cup.
  5. Probably not.

Hi @DIAMONDVISI0N! :gem::star_struck::gem:

Yeah, I’m 400% with you when it comes to wanting a hint of information about the valid questions that you have, and as far as I know:

1. Unknown. What we got in 2017 was planned well in advance to get KI fans through the year without a traditional season. I believe that it’s leading up to something big, but nothing has been announced as of yet…

2. Probably! Shadow Lords teased a handful of yet unreleased Crimson Guardians, including the Lion, Owl, and Tiki via special dossiers, and even then, the released Crimson Guardian packs seemed like ultra-limited edition “pop-up shops” that were appeared and disappeared very quickly. I hope not only to get my claws on the pending Crimson Guardians, and that earlier releases such as the Ram, Snake, and Vampire Bat return for newer players to have a chance to obtain for themselves.

3. It’s officially “on hold” at the moment. It’s not “dead,” Ultimate Source still loves KI, (follow 'em on Twitter, and you’ll see for yourself!) and fingers crossed that they’ll have another opportunity to get their ducks in a row and produce a series 2 someday.

There isn’t a straightforward way to buy the Color 11’s outside of getting the figures as of now, but again, I totally recommend following Ultimate Source on Twitter if you’re looking for toy-exclusive colors- I got Spinal’s Color 11 from them for Halloween 2017! Score! :skull: (Of course, I already had Fulgore & Sabrewulf’s from buying the figures…)

1. Something! Seriously, it has been confirmed that the Kilgore fund cash will go to something tournament-related, but as to what… that’s unconfirmed.

2. Nothing announced post-Gold Skins, but I have a few theories about why I believe that more content is being developed for Killer Instinct. Click the link to read all about it! :evergreen_tree:

It does stink that there’s a complete blackout as far as new official information from KI is concerned, but they’re not done, and all I can say is #StayTuned.

-Zenek

Believe me, we’re all wondering what’s next for KI. But right now it’s going to be a bit of a quiet time for the game. Main thing to lookout for is tournaments like Frost Faustings X from a few days ago.