Official List of ways to prevent Creepy Hands from grabbing

If he was waiting for you to act, you had escape options for sure.

The more sets I play with him the more options I’ll be able to try, out of our FT10 he only got me with it twice but both times were in the corner. It wasn’t so much the hands it was just playing against him. Playing someone better than you in every way has it’s own pressure that makes you feel helpless sometimes but it’s good to learn from. Need to take risks. If they don’t show you they can stop it, you’ve no reason to not throw a move out. I’m still working on getting that second mind set to throw out more moves. I could have gotten out prob if I did something un expected.

Speaking of projectiles disappearing. I had a spirit orb in place and a Shadow Jago threw me into a juggle. I bit the bullet & got counter broken by the Shadow Jago, but Shinsako’s animation swing of the failed combo breaker actually hit the orb & knocked him out of the counter breaker.

I’ll post it in the bug forums when I have the time.

Definitely agree. Great insight. I think a lot of people confuse being overwhelmed by a better play with issues in characters or the game, as well.

2 Likes

I cant physically buy her just yet so this information is VERY helpful.

If you are not in neutral the hands can’t touch you.

I believe they’ll grab you out of the recovery of any move, as long as shinsako isn’t in hit/blockstun. So you don’t need to be in a neutral situation to get grabbed.

It doesn’t matter. Just eat the instinct.

I just call this move:

Hisako’s Handjobs.

And you cannot convince me otherwise :wink:

1 Like

It’s too early for this sheet

1 Like