Official ki t shirts?

What you speak of is out there…just search and you will find easily. Ebay has a cool KI logo beanie Ive been watching for a while now…Its just not cold enough here to need one.
So far my favorite shirt I won is the Ultra Tech logo from Pennyarcade…I love that shirt!

I thought I might be forgetting 1… Ah well.

I gotta say though, the fact that you own so many Ki shirts is well… Let’s just say that your fandom is showing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man I have almost as much stuff as the guy on the newest KI community Interview! :smile:
I have all the comics, strategy guides from the 90s, 2013 fan book, 2 fight sticks, the old games, and still collecting. Id buy it all if I could!

1 Like
1 Like

I’d love to see more shirts made with the rest of the cast and basically anything else KI related. Only gonna help the community grow and hype up season 3.

thanks Seraphs, but I worry about the quality of that ■■■■, i.e if the logo will be a crappy iron on, or something that won’t last. I have watched that item on ebay forever now and can’t pull the trigger since I have been spoiled by the quality of 86-ed

I agree…I havent bought that one either…buy the ones from Penny arcade like i did. Ultratech logo, KI evolution, and Combo Breaker symbol! those are great too! Im sure i have at least 2 of the 86 shirts under the tree, Ill find out soon enough on the 25th!

I think I bought an orange version of that same shirt from another site. Its decent, not quite peeling off or anything yet, but it does wear out quick.

@WandaMaximoff I like that you made the effort of getting a few of these out and about to promote the game. Don’t think I’d buy this design for anyone except Cinder, at first glance its jarring to my senses, but I see how it can catch the eye at events. Heck, I’d probably wear it everywhere like I do with the logo tee mentioned above.

While I don’t agree with having a petition for one artist to make KI related stuff, I would be very happy if we could make an appeal to MS and/or IG to allow fans to submit their designs in one place. They can look them over, pick the ones they like and strike a deal with the creator to get those shirts out.

1 Like

There is a Sabrewulf ALL OVER PRINT shirt on ebay that looks a lot like the design in the OP…and this old Fulgore shirt. Now this is a collectors item right here!

1 Like

Now, while I typically don’t go for “all over” style shirts, (the Fulgore one is more towards my style) this Sabrewulf one is a lot more appearling to me than the Hisako one in the OP.

@WandaMaximoff I hope seeing the Sabrewulf shirt helps to make sense of what I was saying before - I like that this is a single, unified image even though it takes up the whole shirt.

$160 for a pre-owned shirt?!?! With almost $30 shipping?!?! That is a sweet shirt but definitely not for that price!

I agree! There is another one on ebay unopened for 50$. Im pretty sure its the same shirt. This guy has been trying to sale that shirt for 150$ for 2 years now! He isnt bugging on the price.

This is a collectors piece… not for wearing. the shirt is 20 years old!

I have these 2!! They are great quality from Penny Arcade!

My FAVORITE!

REDBUBBLE has alot of different styles of KI shirts…but Im pretty sure none are liscensed.

CHECK THESE OUT!!! OMG! These are off ETSY… I really like the OMEN SHIRT!! hell all of them are cool! I have to get one of these!

4 Likes

I guess he has a point there somewhat. But then I want to buy that shirt to wear it, not frame it up in my house somewhere.

I love all the shirts except that one with the all-over design. I’ve been itching to get the PA shirts! They’re probably the best ones around right now, apart from 86’d Glacius Tee

I totally agree… Its not even that great of a design. But check out there others i just posted. really cool and cheap.

Oh my god! Those are amazing! Definitely on my list to purchase. I want the Orchid, Cinder and Fulgore ones. Actually I want all of them, pretty sure I can’t afford that though :smile:

1 Like

I think the point is there is room for more styles of KI tops.

I like Logo Ts but we have that covered. Some places people like to make statements and specially with our characters.

Re: the petition its not mine but im super happy that people are passionate for more variety and K mechendiseI, its exactly why i had them made :smiley:

1 Like

i do indeed but it doesn’t say Killer instinct does it :smiley:

so not massively great for Gamescom specially in showing hype for the game lol

and equally worn with a hoody id only see SW pen*is / torso :open_mouth:

Im a fan of all these Ts they show creativity that lots of people in this community enjoy all indifferent ways. The only real lessons to learn here is we all love seeing KI stuff.