Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

Not a bug so much as something hanging out from Season 2 that still hasn’t been addressed but Cinder’s updated hero art was never changed for the player card icon. Game still has gamma blow out at end of matches that popped up about halfway through season 2.

Shadow Lab will not load for me. I assumed all shadows would be deleted since there are new moves and data, ect… I first noticed that after a regular match there was no option to save shadow data. So I went to Shadow lab to create a new shadow…I can see my old shadows in the back ground…but it will not load…says “failed to retrieve shadow data, would you like to try again?”

Anyone else able to access their shadows? Not access their Shadows?

Please help @BlitzedKraig @TheKeits @rukizzel

Thanks

HI I can’t play the game, after s3 update the game crash after a minute in the looking for dlc screen. I tried reinstalling the game, hard reset, and delete my save file to resync with the cloud and nothing works.
I created another user on my xbox, and the game works fine.

I think the problem is with the save file that got bugged with the update or something. I hope to get a fix soon so I can´t play with my account. im level 50, and almost all my characters ares high lelevel, dont want to loose all my progress from years.

Thanks

1 Like

Off certain cross-ups and distances, Kim Wu’s Counter Breaker will whiff if it connects. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

1. Stand close to opponent
  2. Cross-up MP
  3. Counter Breaker attempt
    Here’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJM1MoBzsk4
1 Like

Just got a REALLY weird bug where i was placed in a ranked match while searching for a lobby. Im not sure why, but it was sure strange.

The Combo Assist system feels very different/buggy than it did before applying the S3 update. Particularly with medium p/k openers: attempting the same inputs repeatedly frequently give randomly different results. Also medium and hard openers from a neutral position no longer work: some only work if you hold forward, others trigger a specific special move (per character) instead of an auto double or linker.

I frequently turn on combo assist for characters I do not play as often (or when I just want to unwind), but right now it feels so different/random that its easier to play with it off. Hope this gets addressed.

I believe one of the updates for combo assist is that to start a combo from a punch/kick, you now ‘have’ to press forward for it to get going.

On Thunder’s stage, there’s a bug on the rain effect for characters, where they don’t look like water is pouring down their skin anymore. Very noticeable in the outros, and generally looks pretty bad. :frowning:

When in Shadow Lab menu, press B to exit to the Main menu, and you see a black screen with the phrase “Missing Text” in white letters in the center of the screen. That screen lasts 1 second, then returns you to the main menu.

1 Like

If this is an actual “update,” it does not function well. With Shadow Jago for instance sometimes pressing forward after a mp will get the next hit of an auto double, other times he will go into a drop kick that misses the opponent (unless they are against the wall). Enders also randomly work/don’t work when enabled. If the goal of Combo Assist was to make KI more accessible, these changes (and the fact that it functionally feels inconsistent) does the opposite. Also I do not see anything in the S3 change lists or patch notes that describe changes to Combo Assist.

Hmmm, I dont actually know the specifics.
I know they were going to change it and in the few matches last night I played I did notice that kind of difference, aswell as having trouble doing an Ultra from Combo Assist with Tusk, he just kept stopping his combo instead of starting the Ultra when I pressed f+lb, maybe someone else knows more?

Hello,

I noticed a bug.
Every time I make an ender lvl 4 the screen becomes black with effects green, the music stops and The angle of camera by in directions badly suited.

Otherwise good work, the game is brilliant.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I can’t see if this is just for xbox version or not because thsi forum is really really bugged at my workplace but anyway, This is my experience with Ki on the pc (have Only played pc)
So unfortunately nothing works at all, my pc is definitly up to snuff with a 970 in it (also posted in the pc issues thread but the more coverage the better).

Arbiter’s shadow linkers don’t seem to work as expected? You can follow both Shadow Mercy’s Demise and Shadow Truth Seeker with regular linkers, which shouldn’t be possible for anyone else - you usually have to do a double or manual after a shadow linker.

Maybe this is intentional, but I figured I’d post it since his command list doesn’t say anything about this in-game.

I know this has been reported already, but just for the record:

I installed KI on my PC (runs great, btw) but only my Season 3 content is available. My Season 1 and Season 2 content are locked. If this happened to me on xbox, I would go and reload the save files, but there is no way to do that as far as I know on PC. I went to the store thinking maybe it would recognize that I already owned the content if I tired to purchase it, but it was perfectly happy to sell me stuff I already owned and I balked at pressing the button to commit $30 and see what happens.

Rash went all squishy!!!

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/ea9f3ee1-a8b3-4a9e-bb25-11f054d2bb9f?gamerTag=Tedakin&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

Also, sometimes Rash’s image doesn’t appear in the select screen up where you choose the variation. The DEFAULT Rash is blank from time to time, but Custom and Retro are there.

My 18k KI gold has vanished from the face of the earth :frowning:
I plan on saving it for the stuff that only KI gold can buy, but I’ve been robbed :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats not a bug, read the CA command instructions in the command list and in the Dojo. its also listed somewhere here in the forum

Please redirect me if this has been asked but after every fight on the
PC version, on the post match stats all I see on the titles on top of
the numbers is “Missing Text”. Is there anything I can do other than
reinstalling. I’m from Australia and I literally spent almost 24 hours
downloading this, I really don’t want to install it again ^^"

Accidently posted on General Discussion