Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

Yes, it is armored on startup. I beat out meaties with it all the time. I’m about 95% sure that it was only stuffed in this case because the game couldn’t handle both my armor and Glacius’ armor activating so close to one another.

Riptor Heavy Headbutt bug still in the game. I told @TheKeits this at Frostys that this is still in the game, that the bug of rippy getting more than one chunk of armor on heavy headbutt still happens. I think I finally found how to recreate it.

If riptor is in active frames during heavy headbutt and her opponent pops instinct and does a multi hit special against her she gets more than one chunk of armor. Here are two examples in game of it happening.

Something not too broken
http://1drv.ms/1K602k8

Holy ■■■■ broken, nerf this example!
http://1drv.ms/1QnsU6L

Not sure about this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SovqZ7ZE4Bg

Yeah, if you could fix Aganos’ Natural Disaster so it actually hits twice against armor, that’d be great.

So, I finally beat the S2 story mode and got the Rivaled achievement, but I didn’t get the Profile Card Background like I did for Season 1.
What gives? :cry:

Not sure if bug, but this here thread describes something pretty wacky I’m not certain should work.

That looks like a huge bug that will ultimately end up being bad for Sadira players, because if an ender doesn’t cash, it’s breakable.

They should fix this asap

Mural Artist didn’t unlock and profile card didn’t unlock either.

Certain characters fall out of Shagos throw. Riptor always fall out if you throw her out of Shadow Headbutt, and Hisako falls out randomly

Had that happen to me too, still not fixed…

Shadow jago has a glitch with his ultimate. If you manage the ultimate after an ultra, be it recap or instinct, as soon as he makes contact with the opponent, you can use the ultra ender and you are free to move around or do whatever while the animation is playing. I’ve been having fun with it a little but it does need some fixing.

Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hwejeukGzA

Keep this. No harm in it. Hahahahahaha

WHERE:

1. fight archive leader boards - per character wins record
  2. per character wins do not go up, total ranked league statistics go up in real time fine
  3. per character Max Combo goes up in real time while at the same time per character Wins and Win Ratio does not update in real time
  4. un-install and re-install of KI doesn’t fix the problem

POSSIBLE TRIGGER:

• was fighting a laggy Jago, then he quit out in the middle of the match, and i earned a Jago achievement (healed 10 health points in instinct mode, on Jan 22, 2016) even though i wasn’t using Jago
  • Jago’s fought on Jan 22, 2016 are
    ----- Behyr
    ----- J Gamer K
    ----- N2DEEPOUT2FAR
    ----- MaJesTiC CoDGoD
    ----- S Saiyan Kratos
    ----- TorcherGames123
  • hours later, fought a laggy Jago again, seem at that time the character specific stat jumped about 50 wins, one time
  • hasn’t been working again for days
  • have seen other stats for that character working and passing me for that character’s ranked wins

// UNSUCCESFUL FIX ATTEMPT
// *************************************

• had a free 2 day trial from GOW Ultiimate, tried that on a different gamertag
  • won 2 games, stats still showed dashes
  • logged back in with my main gamertag and tried again, still doesn’t work, per character ranked leagues stats just won’t go up, not even win percentage changes, while overall ranked wins do go up with each win

// POSSIBLE FIX AND REPEATABLE ERROR
// ****************************************************

interesting … just played a Spinal and he rage-quit.

Stats jumped up to about what seems right (can’t tell if exactly right).
Also did a holdDownPower/unplug10Seconds too just now, maybe that’s it too.

Will Play some more to see if each win is counted in real time.

// CONFIRMED AS REPEATABLE ERROR NOW
// ********************************************************
guess that’s it, thanks, Fwufikins.

just won 2 out of 3 against Jago, stats for perCharacterRankedStats didn’t go up.

only goes up (and jumps up to correct number), on when the opponent rage-quits.

Myself rage quitting does not update stats.

hope the repeatable error makes it easy for the Killer Instinct devs to fix soon. :frowning:

// AGAIN CONFIRMED FOR SURE THIS TIME, REPEATABLE ERROR
// **********************************************************************************
yeah … just confirmed against an Omen.

Win stats only update on per-character ranked leagues screen when opponent rage-quits.

Don’t wanna clutter the forum with this … not a game breaker I guess, especially if it’s a non-affects-everybody bug, sure the devs are busy with season 3. Hope for a fix in Season 3, if not, bugs happen.

just a repeatable-error confirmed, per-character win stats only update on opponent rage-quits.

// *************************************************************************
(FIXED WITH SEASON 3 RELEASE!)
// ************************************************************************

Whether it be bug or not, once Season 3 starts, will Shadow Shatter still track AFTER activation on teleporting opponents? If I’m Fulgore, or Spinal, and they do a raw shadow shatter and I shadow teleport, I should get the punish for making the proper action rather than get punished for punishing because it tracks for each hit. My only bias towards this is, if they activate it, and you jump out, it doesn’t follow you. So if they activate it, and I teleport, it shouldn’t follow me. Unless they expect you to wait until the last frame before it hits, even then I feel it would still follow. That has always been a problem since it was almost always unavoidable by Fulgore unless he just blocked it or jumped it. It was not punishable.

You can shadow cyber dash.

1 Like

It does follow you if you jump though…

It hits where your current location is, if a Cinder trailblazers during it’s active frames, it doesn’t follow Cinder, if Sadira uses her shadow web cling, it doesn’t follow her. If Thunder does his Sammamish, it didn’t follow that either. I was asking about, if they start it up, and you clearly see it’s already active then you shadow teleport, 1 or 2 hits will miss but the other 3-4 will track to your new location and hit you anyways. It only does that to Fulgore and Spinal. Even if you can finally Cyberdash it, I should be able to punish it with that move too if I haven’t pressed a button. If Spinal jumps, and Glacius tries to catch him on the way down with Shadow Shatter, and Spinal reacts Shadow Teleport, guess who gets hit. Spinal does. We will see if on S3 launch that’s still there or not. But it’s been a problem since Glacius’ launch.

I did not receive the KI Gold that came with the Shadow Jago bundle after purchase.

Shago does not have a character select screen sound.

Hisako’s ultra has been glitchy lately. I’ll get the ultra flash, and then she’ll wrath counter it and the match will continue. Didn’t save any replays of those unfortunately, but today I had it happen again with an instinct cancel. Opener->shadow->shadow->ultra (with flash)->instinct cancel-> “oh we’re still playing have fun.” Link to the replay below:

http://1drv.ms/1TFw1Kf

1 Like