Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

I did a forward throw (suplex) into the skewer and it hit him and didn’t allow him to revive.

Hmmmmm, how much does skewer do?

Ends the match. Kills him.

Hmmm perhaps skewer shouldn’t be able to kill. Might fix a few problems.

Link to example.

Aren’t throws HKD’s?

Xsplit and other streaming and video capture software do not recognize the game unless it is set to record desktop

Hate to spam but… Kan-Ra’s swarm can lead to an infinite when it comes in contact with an enemy projectile during his active frames.

1 Like

And people say anime games have high combo numbers…

1 Like

17822 hits…17%. I’m telling you it’s practical.

1 Like

Need to work a bit on the execution though. The one frame links are real.

Whoops didn’t notice the Season 3 Big thread, someone already posted the Tusk skewer debacle there.

The achievement Mural Artist awarded for completing the Season One Story Mode is currently broken and will not unlock when the requirements are met.

I was fighting Glacius with my Maya on the Hatchery 09 stage when my opponent was about to finish me with a level 4 ender and the screen went completely black except for the lockout meter over my head, and our shadow bars.

Wow, at least now we know that fireball’s blood is purple

1 Like

I purchased Shadow Jago in Season 2 during the fundraiser and in the PC version, he’s greyed out and attempting to select him prompts me to purchase him again. Everything else seemed to transfer over just fine from my XB1 file except for him, and he is still playable on my XB1.

I also made absolutely sure that I launched the game first on XB1 after a complete installation to transfer my save. I made sure I did everything correctly, in the proper order the first time so everything would carry over properly, and seemingly everything did save for Shadow Jago.

I’ve searched the forums and haven’t seen anything about just him specifically, and not data in general or entire seasons of characters, not transferring over.

I’m on pc and I got two issues - my ranked progress doesn’t save, I have to requalify every time I start the game(and it’s not only me, my friend has the same problem). And every time I open the game I get 18k KI gold, which I got when I bought Supreme Edition. What to do? I got like 250k gold already!

Also, I can’t get any achievments, but I bought the game already. What to do?

2 Likes

I get “missing text” where my fight stat headings should be at the end of each match.

Also, Arbiter doesn’t change colours for me. No matter what colours I choose, he doesn’t change.

Since there is the current Season 3 reporting thread and to avoid any confusion I’ll be shutting this down.

Please place all Season 3 bugs in the most recent thread. Thanks!

1 Like