Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

My 18k KI gold has vanished from the face of the earth :frowning:
I plan on saving it for the stuff that only KI gold can buy, but I’ve been robbed :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats not a bug, read the CA command instructions in the command list and in the Dojo. its also listed somewhere here in the forum

Please redirect me if this has been asked but after every fight on the
PC version, on the post match stats all I see on the titles on top of
the numbers is “Missing Text”. Is there anything I can do other than
reinstalling. I’m from Australia and I literally spent almost 24 hours
downloading this, I really don’t want to install it again ^^"

Accidently posted on General Discussion

I was playing as kim wu vs Maya, after my combo breaker i feel that the game speed up a little…All moves, specials, jumps was more fast.

And… I was playing on Xone.

In the spanish version of the game, Arbiter shows his spanish name, “Inquisidor” in the character select screen.

In the VS screen, it’s shown as “Arbiter”, then in-game goes back to “Inquisidor” again, and then in Survival mode he is “Arbiter” again.

1 Like

Hi everyone, we have a new Bug reporting thread to coincide with the Launch of Season 3 here: Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Also, he is refered as Arbiter in trials

1 Like

You can skewer TJ with Tusk while he is reviving for last chance.

Isn’t he invincible?

I did a forward throw (suplex) into the skewer and it hit him and didn’t allow him to revive.

Hmmmmm, how much does skewer do?

Ends the match. Kills him.

Hmmm perhaps skewer shouldn’t be able to kill. Might fix a few problems.

Link to example.

Aren’t throws HKD’s?

Xsplit and other streaming and video capture software do not recognize the game unless it is set to record desktop

Hate to spam but… Kan-Ra’s swarm can lead to an infinite when it comes in contact with an enemy projectile during his active frames.

1 Like

And people say anime games have high combo numbers…

1 Like

17822 hits…17%. I’m telling you it’s practical.

1 Like

Need to work a bit on the execution though. The one frame links are real.