Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I started up on Xbox and it wouldn’t work. So instead of continuing I started a new run and so far so good. On Challenging.

Tagging @Sasuke99I

just wait for the Definitive Edition.

Weird. I guess what difficulty works varies from person to person?

Windows 10, crashes on all difficulties except Godlike.

I use a program called " motoninjoy" but the program works perfectly on another games and used to work fine on Ki before the patch.

Mira’s shadow skin does not pulse the purple glow during the 2nd or 3rd match when playing ranked. I fought against a Jago earlier who was also using the shadow skin and his purple glow was working. I play PC.

1 Like

I’m getting this as well, every two or three missions in Shadow lords the fight won’t load. The screen is black, only with the “Day X” UI element up top, some info on the top right and a blue box at the bottom right that appears every few seconds.
I have to Alt-F4 out of the game and I lose the match, my character dying as well.

Do you know when the definitive edition is coming to PC?

OK, so I found a workaround to my problem (not being able to buy any of the bundles) but I’m not doing it yet until I know if I can get the definitive edition on PC:

Go to the store and go to the Fighters section. Select a fighter and then select buy. It will bring up several options, basically buy this fighter alone or through the bundles they appear in. Selecting the bundle this way brought up the purchase window with payment options which was more than it was doing before.

Now I need to do research to see if it’s possible to get the definitive edition on PC. If not, I’ll just buy these bundles.

in the official news to the release of the DE on consoles they said the DE will come to PC this holiday season. so if they can keep the time window it should come next month.

The Critical Hit item in SL (Corroded Demon Talisman, not sure about the others) actually severely nerfs the amount of damage the attack does instead of buffing it. I’m guessing you guys but the wrong value in the code or something (X0.10% instead of X1.10%)?

Same here on Xbox One
http://xboxclips.com/Dr+Spratt/36750cf9-f6b2-496d-9dc0-8c558c3a63e1

I suppose I’ll just wait until then and be happy with one fighter a day. lol Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

i believe i can fly

3 Likes

Now don’t even Godlike Shadow Lords works for me :frowning:

My Gargos shadow is getting wins and losses but on the leaderboards, it says it has 0 wins and 0 losses. Help?

Can we get a “Back” or “Retry” option for the Syncing with Ultratech servers dialog in Shadow Labs? I was stuck staring at that dialog for about 10-15 minutes trying to return a bounty.

1 Like

Problem shadow lords mode new update 22 november

hello i want help of us
when i enter to shadow lords mode of killer instinct 3
when was the actualization of tuesday
i choose the three players or when i continue the game
my game crash and reboot again
y try to do it again and crash again

i do a hard reset to my xbox and nothing happen
i reinstalled the game and nothing
i want a solution please

pd too many friends of mexico and other countries have the same problem of crash when we enter to shadow lords mode

and other when i finish again the old shadow lords i defeat gargos on desafiant and the other day
i see that i didnt have ths stage astral unlocked

help me my gamer tag is Riptoryoshi82 of xbox one

my microsoft count is mitsuochg@hotmail.com
but dont recieve the notifaction for created it and doit with my yahoo mail

1 Like

The portal punch can still be stopped hiting it.

Eyedol:

If you activate Instinct while on Mage stance, your Jump arc is the same as the mage
If you activate Instinct while on Warrior stance, your Jump arc is the same as the warrior

Easy to see: Go into training, Eyedol mirror, infinite instinct, set the dummy on jumping after activating instinct while on mage. Then activate yours on warrior, and jump at the same time.