Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

The opener version of hail is breakable under other circumstances. Same goes for sadira’s shadow widow’s bite. It seems to be the same bug affecting these two.

Ah, video showing the combo state would clarify everything if someone is able to produce it. That way we can see all the parts.

BUG:

Jago’s A.I. doesnt seem to comprehend charge fireballs. Every charge fireball i use hits him, and he never throws one of his own. He will USE the charge to cancel into stuff, but he always looses fireball fights.

Pretty sure I reported this bug earlier in the thread but I can’t remember, so listing it again:

Mage Eyedol’s shadow bolt strike is breakable when used after 2 full screen bolt strikes, but not breakable after just 1 full screen bolt strike. It should be unbreakable in all cases when used in neutral, since it is a projectile. It seems like the 2 bolt strikes are triggering the 3 move rule, which is really odd for a projectile, but the “opener” bolt strike by itself does not trigger a breakable state for the shadow.

So yeah, dunno what’s going on here, but the fix should be making it unbreakable when used in neutral (ie, not as the breakable linker version).

I actually think that making it entirely unbreakable could be a little too strong with the proposed PD changes, as there are a few situations where you can tack it on at the end of unbreakable projectile strings and do a fair bit of extra damage with a chunk of KV left on them, which would linger a bit longer in 3.6 and be more likely to be cashed out. It is breakable in most in combo situations as it is treated like a full screen projectile hitbox attached to Eyedol (much like his energy blasts, Aria’s shotgun knees and Riptor’s flame attacks) as opposed to just a projectile like shadow payload assault.

Actually no ARIA’s shotgun buttons and riptors flame attacks don’t count as them being attached (since hitting their green projectile boxes does nothing to hurt them. You have to hit their character hurtboxes.)

Sorry you misunderstood me I wasn’t clear enough, it is still a projectile hitbox and so doesn’t count as a hurtbox under priority rules. I was looking for a way to describe it and the common theme of these moves is they emanate from the attacker and are fixed to them rather than moving independently.

Well actually eyedol’s (and others) shadow bolt strike is also a hurtbox for him. Those green/blueish hitboxes (aka crush projectiles) can be hit by some specific moves.

I don’t usually post in this thread…

But Shadow lords crashes every time I try to open the mode.

Not sure if it’s just me. But I’ll try to look for a fix.

Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up.

Edit: Not just me unfortunately.

TE2+ with xinput driver is still not working in v3.5.

Just got the new 3.5 Update for KI on PC. Noticed a few things I’d like to point out…

  • Dialogue for certain characters doesn’t seem right in the Shadow Lab story line in Shadow Lords (played as Fulgore during those)
  • Fought a Shadow of Gargos during said storyline and he resurrected like Boss Gargos (also in Shadow Lords)
  • Fought a Knight Of Gargos’d Aganos and he looked like he was holding an invisible club.
  • EDIT 1: Post Mission rewards sometimes won’t show up at all…
  • EDIT 2: Invisible Shadow Hisako on VS Screen in Shadow Lords…

That’s what I’ve gathered thus far, I’ll add more when I notice anything

2 Likes

I have problems in starting Shadow Lords. The game crashes everythime I try to get into the game mode.

2 Likes

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15192644_973622159410733_692821770598301765_n.png?oh=433731ad06a1be39a799912ba8a7637e&oe=58B19904
there is a problem here?

PS. new Spinal move, It is not written in his moves card? As you run?

Here is a bug. Sadira!

Same here. Tried 3x to no avail. Let me know when this gets fixed or a work-around is found.

2 Likes

This is happening for me too. I start up Shadow Lords, and it crashes the game.
This is on the Xbox version.

Shadow Labs also had some issues retrieving data.

idem the game coach in shadow lords mode when i select continue the game (not fight)

I still can not unlock vampirism dossier… world.

1 Like

Playing on a multiple monitor setup on PC, now the game’s framerate will drop as the game begins in single player modes and I have to pause then tab over to the other screen to fix it. I’m playing on a laptop with a 48Hz refresh rate into a 1920x1080 60Hz monitor so the issue might be V-sync related

New spinal move, not result in shadow moves… why?
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15122970_973887229384226_3907746837795853634_o.jpg

1 Like