Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Okie dokes. A little bit of stupidity from me and a tiny little bit on the part of the devs.
While searching for a ranked match, I decided to check out the new clubs feature. I went in, fiddled around for a bit and when I press B to get back into KI, I’m met with a results screen that says I lost 0-2. I left when it was searching.
It is, I know, a rare instance but I can’t help but wonder how many apps this happens with if they open while searching for a match. Do none of them show a notification for when a match has been found? Is it because my profile is appearing offline? Info?

I found an odd bug with Aganos where his Shadow Counter hits Omen once and then passes through ignoring the remaining hits. I was able to record two clips below.

Clip 1
Clip 2

Thats intentional as Omen isnt shadow counter able on his shadow slide.
This is not a bug.

The master of shadow cant be shadow countered :smiling_imp:

If you only knew…

1 Like

Dude. I main Kan-Ra. Get that stuff out of here. His shadow slide is shadow counterable.

Correct but only by a few characters.

You guys take everything so literally… its not a BUG…thats all that matters… jesus. Why dont you just stop trying to correct everyone.

I dont care who you main…its not a bug… and most of the time shadow countering Omens slide doesnt work… maybe some characters can…whatever…but the point is whatever the guy thinks is a bug…is not.

lol. welcome to the KI forums. :wink:

Why I am I stuck on the checking downloable content screen? What is this BS? I can’t even play KI anymore because of some dlc check even though I have the game? I have the game. Can I not just play it? How many times does it have to check to see if I have the game. And now it can’t even check? Wtf.

Kan-Ra did nothing wrong

3 Likes

Funny thing was that I was going to test some new Kan-Ra tech :frowning: I can’t even play KI because of this.

1 Like

Seems he don’t want you to test his secret tech. lol

Eyedol Mage shadow stomp strike does not do chip damage.

1 Like

I wasted an entire stock on meter and lost the match. I should have used his meteorites but I was afraid he would have used shadow windkick. Oh well

Oh and something seems off with Thunder it might just be my controller but he seems more stiff maybe?

I think I forgot to report this. Glacius has the same shadow opener weirdness as sadira. If you do normal xx shadow hail, shadow hail, opener, the system ignores the shadow hails and just treats it as normal > opener, meaning that sequence is unbreakable. It’s finnicky to combo into the full hits of shadow hail, but it gives him a 60% one-chance combo.

Projectiles are supposed to be openers but also unbreakable. Fulgore can do similar things.

It’s ok for the hails to be unbreakable. The problem is that the opener listed after them should be breakable.

Hail is also breakable as a linker or outside of first opener situations.

Hail acts as a shadow linker. Which makes it breakable. However, it’s a wonky linker since you won’t always land all 5 hits.