Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I’m not that streed out about it mostly because everything I can buy with the gold I can get by just playing. Though everytime I remember we are talking about 40 dollars in ingame money, then I get very frustrated :pensive:

This is exactly why I suggested not to get too worked up about it. Unless you’ve spent the Gold on accessories or colors, you should get it back eventually. How much time that takes, who knows.

Hi i just recently downloaded KI on windows 10, and it wont let me access the characters im buying. and when i buy them it says i own them in game, or “install” able. and when i go to “install” it doesnt do anything but go to the “processing premium purchase” window and does nothing. still says install, but the character doesnt become usable. i got a refund and tried purchasing again and still would not let me use the character, Mira, that i bought.

And on an account i had on Xbox one, i bought season one bundle, and shadow jago, and riptor. But for some reason only the season one cast shows up, and shadow jago. But not riptor, and the same problem as above applies. I tried to get a refund and repurchase the character in game, and it said “install” but to no avail would not let me use the specified character. I think their maybe a character liscencing issue??

Gargos grabs via command grab… or not…
Gargos grabs the air

Gargos throws a minion in a very odd way…
Back throw minion

Eyedol switchs his stance, but the animation its not present
No switch animation(or maybe interrupted)

Gargos stone skin doesn’t absorb everything it should

TJ loses his second health bar with full instinct and doesn’t get the second breath
Second breath bug

Hey guys Orchid can turn invisible if she counter breaks you on the first frame of her shadow I can’t remember what it’s called. Video link below

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/cP%20JAY%20LEGEND/video/20272697

The game is crashing and taking me out to the desktop a lot. This problem was fixed until Eyedols update.

I can’t get the game to launch at all since the Windows anniversary update. I just displays the booting logo and then closes itself. I’ve since uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

Doing a burnout ender on RAAM as cinder doesn’t visually show the flames on RAAM very well. Doing an arm burnout barely shows the flames but doing a leg burnout doesn’t show them at all.

Button mappings reset - A few times since Gargos update when resuming the game using fight stick I’ve found the button mappings have reset. Most annoying when the first thing I do is find a ranked match and HP/HK/KKK/PPP are all over the place.

It’s also really annoying that the Xbox assumes there’s a change of sign in when resuming with fight stick. I assume this to be an Xbox issue not a KI issue.

1 Like

Hello,

Killer Instinct PC version gives “Unable to start multiplayer match” constantly when I’m trying to play with any friends.

This is important: The first time we connect, it works perfectly. We can play hundreds of matches. We quit, go eat, go outside, whatever.

We try to play again, “UNABLE TO START MULTIPLAYER MATCH” no matter who makes the exhibition lobby.

It’s NOT our network, it’s NOT our teredo IP, it’s NOT our network cards, it’s NOT windows firewall being turned off etc etc. We don’t have routers the network cable is directly in the PC from our providers.

The issue is 100% crystal clear from the game.

It works the first time, for a long ammount of time and million of matches, then if we quit, it does NOT work for hours. If we restart the PCs, try again, it does NOT work. We have to wait a random ammout of hours for it to work again.

As i’m saying please do NOT reply saying it’s from our pcs, network setups or anything, because it’s NOT.

I can’t take it any more.

HELP

@TheKeits @BlitzedKraig

It happened again! lol… TJ Combo gets instinct meter built after an Ultra instinct cancel. During the combo that links the 1st Ultra to the 2nd Ultra builds Instinct. Then at the end of the 2nd Ultra during the juggles (Omen Shadow Orda shield) TJ get the full Instinct and thus RESURRECTION.
I had to Ultra the dude 3x to kill him! lol

I have posted a video of this on this thread a month or so ago and I will post this recent video here soon as well.
Please look into this when you can. Thanks

TJ players… take note of your instinct while being Ultra’d…you may revive and have a 2nd chance!

SKIP TO 13:10.

For whatever reason, Shadow Dragon Kick did not cash out the combo after multiple autos and linkers.

I can confirm major problems after the Windows 10 anniversary update.

When launching KI the application sometimes hard exists at the title screen. When it does manage to launch, it locks up, audio freezes, and then the game hard exits when trying to create an online multiplayer lobby.

On some launches of the game, it can still create a lobby. However, when attempting to start a match from the lobby, it sometimes hard exists with no error message. None of this has ever happened to me before the anniversary update. I am using an nVidia GPU (970 series) with the latest drivers from Nvidia. As a note, no other game has hard crashed under the current nVidia drivers after the anniversary update.

We can add to the list of the broken list. First Arbiter and Eyedol, now it looks like Kan-Ra is out of place too… I’m going to check and see if it’s just going to do this every time, or if it’s just an issue with my box.

Game crashes to desktop without any error message at the start of a match, be it story or practice, as long as I have SLI enabled. Everything seems to work ok when I manually disable SLI.

Win10, GeForce GT 650m SLI

I’ve been trying to play KI on Windows 10 since launch but I’ve been plagued with issues since. With V-Sync and frame rate issues on my GTX 970 it was pretty bad but not unplayable. Fast forward to a few nights ago when everything was running perfectly no issues at all. Next time I turned it on however I’ve lost all my save data. I then restarted the game and I got an error telling me it was unable to sync my data. I restarted the game again and I got error code 12, still no save data. I’ve since reinstalled the game and I’m getting the same issue.

Any help at all would be great. thanks

Win10, GeFore GTX 970

Ranked Leaderboards are off this month.
2 days ago the leaderboards froze.
as u can see in the video I’ve gained about 1200 points in the last few days to be at around 5200 but I go to check the leaderboard and it still has me at rank 40 with 4000ish points. Also, if you sign in to a guest account (not a seperate account but RB then add guest) and re-enter the game you can access the shadowlords menu. When you go back to your main account however it goes away… just FYI, cheers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YB-nwoBr28

1 Like

Indeed, ranked leaderboards are a bit buggy. Yesterday it was naming me with other players gametarg