Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Created an account here so i could put in this odd glitch/bug i found in ranked. While playing as Kim Wu against Tusk, whenever Tusk would attack with jumping medium punch and Kim Wu successfully lands her parry, Kim gains a dragon, a bit of meter, but it does not cause a hard knockdown or damage Tusk at all. in the match i played, in fact, this left Kim Wu as punishable because she was still in the last bits of her parry animation. Tusk could land and get a hit easily.
I recorded a clip of it on my xbox but cant figure how to post it here. However, this is easily recreated in practice mode. I also remember this happening against another character, but cannot recall whom. Same principal, jumping attack, parry, no hard knockdown or damage.

In the last hit the life bar should be zero.

Maya landing on the ground also does damage as well.

1 Like

ultimately appear strange things near the image of the character ā€¦ I noticed with gargos and Omen.
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13450715_1061564607213940_3271147549829705225_n.jpg?oh=94169594dcc46ba79dfd6e445a58222d&oe=57D9ECEC

Kan-raā€™s scarabs hit Raamā€™s emergence hitbox and cause Raam to get hit while also not getting destroyed.

If you play a replay in slow motion, inputs are registered twice. I donā€™t know why it happens but it does.

The fall at the end of it also does damage. So it did finish the round properly.

Is it a bug where pressing start to access the main menu you hear the announcer say ā€œKILLER INSTINCTā€. Doesnā€™t it correspond with what announcer you have selected.? I have ARIA but I keep hearing mike. But I have heard ARIA beforeā€¦is this a bug?

Also gargos does not make noise when he walks.

After a flipout Kan-Raā€™s is floatier than any other character. You can see it happend to me in the following clip:

According to the patch notes 3.1 (click here this was fixed: ā€œAdjusted Flipout so that all characters fall with the same timing/gravity, instead of falling with their own personal jump gravity values.ā€

The weirdest thing about this is in training mode everything seems fine, Kan-Ra drops much faster to the ground than in the previous video:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TDB%20Goldbaum/video/18808228

so this bug only occurs when i play online. its pretty weird maybe the @developers can take a look into that problem and explain whatā€™s happening here.

thanks for your time.

Iā€™m part of the preview program and when i tried to play the game display an error message ā€œyou canā€™t save/load game data error code:10ā€ ( or something like that but in spanish) have all seasons ultra edition

I think sadiraā€™s shadow blade demon (or certain dpā€™s) are bugged. none of jagoā€™s dpā€™s can stuff it out. But fulgoreā€™s and ariaā€™s shadow dpā€™s can. Thunderā€™s L DP also stuffs it somehow. Tuskā€™s shadow dp however gets beat cleanā€¦how?

Worst case scenario it should tradeā€¦but it doesnā€™t.

Itā€™s probably something to do with invincibility frames, considering Thunderā€™s L Sammamish is fully invincible. Do the others also have I-frames?

Then again, take this with a grain of salt because I donā€™t study frame data.

Theyā€™re all invincible. I mean tuskā€™s shadow dp is fully invincibleā€¦yet it got beat clean for whatever reasonā€¦yet fulgoreā€™s shadow dp goes right through itā€¦

I can not see the Raam combat challenges, always it appears to me that the general challengesā€¦(80)

So another Gargos bug apparently in training if you jump the rigging appears. If you attack an opponent it goes away.

I think the first time you boot the game up, it will always be Mike. Buf if you sign out and sign back in to your profile, KI returns to that screen and then you hear the announcer you selected. Not sure why.

I remember seeing this somewhere, but I donā€™t remember it being addressed. Is there any specific reason that Fulgore canceling a special into a shadow costs 5 pips of shadow meter? Iā€™m talking a standard special into shadow. As an opener, on block or for juggling purposes. It takes the normal 4 if you cancel blade dash into shadow blade dash, or plasma bolt into shadow plasma bolt, but if you cancel blade dash into shadow bolt or, plasma bolt into shadow blade dash it costs 5. Seeing as how it is the same scenario with different moves, I donā€™t see why the result should be different.

P.S. If you only have 4 pips, it still costs 4, but if you have 5 pips available, it takes 5 pips.

This is a fun one. Raamā€™s stomps count as knockdowns! This doesnā€™t mean that much ordinarily, but vs aganos, it means that when raam tapdances on him, his walls go down. Note that when I say stomps, Iā€™m not just talking about 5MK OTG. The stomps in his command grab animations also count as knockdowns, meaning one heavy command grab is enough to bring down any wall in play, regardless of its current durability.

Not sure what was going on here

http://gameclipscontent-d2017.xboxlive.com/000900000dee3182-642e99db-8627-4eeb-ac92-31d114b8baf1/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=HfGBHk3TtEjY39OYhPEKN4vKuuDTezLHMcTB5bq%2B3dM%3D&st=2016-06-22T16%3A18%3A54Z&se=2016-06-22T17%3A23%3A54Z&sp=r&gda=1466616234_6234df8ce9707731d6bfe5f6a29d63d7

Gargos can combo Tusk off of Sadistic Hurl using Light Oblivion (portal punch). This only seems to work against Tusk for whatever reason.