Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

If Omen’s slide hits Raam’s charge then he gets put into the grab animation behind Raam.

Kryll can’t end a life bar. Might not be a bug, but I wanted to say KRYLL CAN’T KILL.

2 Likes

I haven’t tested it properly,but yesterday, playing with @SonicDolphin117, we had the impression that the grab its also interruptible during its animation.

This means Glacius, for example, can take a lot advantage from his delayed Hails

Kan-Ra’s curse messes up RAAM

https://youtu.be/xk6kqf2w6oQ

Raams tripple P move doesn’t come out when you let go of 3P while being cursed.
When you press 3P again the move finishes.

1 Like

@LeoFerreis That’s intentional.

This just happened in one of my ranked matches

Gargos Command Grab is ignoring Combo Breakers for an unknown reason. It may have to do either with the minions or with doing the Combo Breaker very late, not sure myself as I still don’t know how to replicate it

As a Riptor player, I do have some very specific issues with the Dino. One of them is pretty big as well and potentially game breaking.

Riptor cannot hit-confirm with a Shadow Shoulder Charge after a Long Standing Heavy Punch following the Flame Carpet. Even if it’s blocked, Riptor doesn’t make the transition into Predator Stance as of any blocked Shoulder Charge.

1. Place the Flame Carpet on the opponent (unblocked)
  2. Press Long Standing Heavy Punch with different delays.
  3. Shadow Shoulder Charge doesn’t always confirm properly and, if blocked, doesn’t go into Predator Stance.

Riptor is allowed to press the Counter Breaker buttons when doing the Flame Run (Run Forward + Heavy Punch).

1. Run Forward.
  2. Heavy Punch.
  3. Counter Breaker Stance.

As a result, Riptor can port in front of the opponent even from full screen and, in that situation, can probably get a free Counter Breaker.

Interesting you can’t get the achievement, I’ve never played online and was playing vs the CPU (Mira) and me (RAAM) I’m on PC and I missed the notification but got the achievement Competitive General RAAM somewhere in the span of exactly 10 offline fights against CPU Mira.

So… after I downloaded the latest patch (on Windows 10), shadow labs disappeared from the menu. Apparently, I still can upload data to the lab by playing other modes with my shadow character. The top-right menu (the one that was added relatively recently) also disappeared, but I have no way to know if that’s part of the bug or if that menu was actually dropped in the new build.

I don’t know what could have caused this problem, so I can’t give actual steps to reproduce it. The only unusual thing that happened before the patch concerns Windows Store (I turned the PC off during the download, Windows Store was failing to connect with the server, I had to run wsreset.exe and start the download from the start) and shouldn’t have affected the game itself.

Here is the screenshot (it’s in Brazilian Portuguese). Please let me know if there is any other screenshot or info that can be useful to you.

Shadow Labs is now in the single player section.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I looked for it in the single player menu, but totally forgot to pay attention at the “fight” sub-menu. Now I just feel silly.

1 Like

Keep meaning to mention this, wasn’t about to scroll through the whole thread to see if it’s been mentioned so sorry if it’s already been brought up.

I have 62 General Fight Challenges but I don’t have the General Master Achievement for some reason

It might be an Xbox problem, but I didn’t receive any achievement notifications until my supreme victory one. I would also like to add to the list of not having the competitive RAAM achievement. Thank you.

1 Like

It seems like you can’t go straight to Ultra after Shadow Decimation if RAAM still has a stock of shadow meter - you just cancel into Kryll Shield instead.

From the looks of it, he did a tic throw. After he grabbed you, he pressed light (headbutt), medium (gut punch), and then heavy (knee attack), and you attempted to break the medium with something else, and got locked out. You can display inputs to see what you pressed instead of mediums.

Seems that when you command throw on Glacius’ stage as General RAAM the cracked ice on the ground rises above your character. I do two normal throws then two command throws after to show the difference. Also added in the reset after the second just to make the difference more obvious.

I came here to report something very similar.

After shadow Decimation (during a combo OR during an important situation like shadow counter), it is really difficult to cancel directly into ultra if Raam has another bar of meter, because Kryll Shield always comes out instead. It is possible, but incredibly tight; you have to input the QCF+PPP within something like 5 frames after the 5th hit of the shadow move. If you input it while the 5th hit is hitting, that’s too early, and if you wait too long after the 5th hit, it won’t work either. This is extremely missable during fights, even with practice.

I recommend putting the ultra command as higher priority than Kryll Shield in the input hierarchy? Kryll Shield should probably be the lowest possible priority, so you can do enders/linkers with the 3P button if you also did a quarter circle. Kryll Shield should probably only come out if no other special move/ultra was accepted.

After the recent patch I have noticed that maya can’t throw her daggers while airborne during shadow leap kick. Every other leap kick (light, medium, and heavy) work just fine but when shadow leap kick is activated no daggers come out.

Check out the RAAM Patch Notes thread, this was an intentional change.

I reported this in Season 2 but I’ll bring it up again.

In Shadow Lab my account is currently ranked number 2 in shadow points even though I don’t play Shadow Lab much at all. I am not sure what the hell happened but ever sense season 2 I have a absolutely absurd amount of points.

I wanted to bring this up again simply because I don’t want my account to be in any potential threat of banning because of something I don’t even that much.