Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

General Raam has an infinite Ultra as well. Timing is very strict but, there is enough time to mash a Medium punch and that will still land and can be canceled into shadow to continue the ultra.

If I have to guess, I could tell there is a lot of people:

1-Downloading the patch
2-Training with Raam
3-Playing exibition with Raam
4-Playing offline with Raam

So I suppose thats the reasoning behind a long ranked waiting screen, few people playing ranked ATM.

Well, at least in the momment you searched for ranked :stuck_out_tongue:

I was hesitant to post about it because I was thinking along the same lines as you, but decided to err on the side of caution and post it just in case it isnā€™t related to server load or low population!

1 Like

I did try that before but I suppose it is possible i didnt do it correctly. Not sure what I did wrong if anything. Iā€™ll give it another try when I get the chance. I really appreciate your quick response.

Glitch. 2 Raamā€™s on Crash Site. We both did our Instincts filling the screen with Kryll at the same timeā€¦ and they never went away. Kryll remained for the rest of the match.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/0dd3fff1-b449-41ef-88c3-0983b0c5343e?gamerTag=Tedakin&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

I keep getting a ā€œFailed to update DLCā€ message. I can see the RAAM update but donā€™t see RAAM at the character select screen. Anyone else have this problem?

PS. I havenā€™t read much of this thread because of work. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Iā€™m not sure if this intentional or not but since the raam update but the aura on gargos wing tips have all become green even though the color on the tips are different.

My KI gold all disappeared with Season 3 update and they still havenā€™t restored it to the dayā€¦ I had tons cus I entered the Shago support and purchased Ultra season 3, spent very little of it in two colors onlyā€¦ and now that I can make use of it, I dont have it >_<

Who can I contact to fix this? :frowning:

I just typed a similar thing to Keits and he told me to contact MS support.

Emergence and Shadow Emergance are not grab invulnerable. If this is intentional please note it in the command list.

There is a bug that prevents Miraā€™s Instinct activation when she does MIST near death while being tagged by General Raamā€™s swarm. Iā€™m unable to replicate, but have a recording of it happening. These are the conditions for which this issue occurred (twice)

1. MIRA has a lot of blood health and is close to danger.
  2. She is hit by General RAAMā€™s swarm
  3. She uses MIST form whilst her life is in danger, which depletes her remaining health (compounded by the swarm).
  4. Activate Instinct: her standing hard punch occurs.

The game doesnā€™t allow her to activate instinct because it believes that the swarm has killed her?

1 Like

Hi, I bought riptor and it tells me to install it, i click it and nothig happends, no riptor to be seen. i bought and xp boost (1500 ki gold) and it didnt apply to my characters

Closed my laptop and opened it up 5 minutes later to find this glitch.
Feels bad knowing I can never have it.

Just won a few ranked matches as Raam, the achievement ā€œCompetitive RAAMā€ isnā€™t popping or even showing progress against it.

When Raam uses his running grab to go through Glaciusā€™ hails, the hails interrupt him when heā€™s right about to hit Glacius but donā€™t interrupt him when heā€™s further away. Is this intentional? Cause Iā€™m not sure how this works.

@Dayv0

It probably has armor while moving, but not while trying to grab. Itā€™s pretty standard behavior for armored attacks like this.

Well hereā€™s something strange. If youā€™re completely against the corner and backthrow as RAAM a character doesnā€™t actually get thrown in the corner. Doesnā€™t seem to be character or stage specific.

1 Like

Yep, I would like to add to this.

1 Like

Just pointing out full-screen screen tearing on PC is still happeningā€¦donā€™t know if it was addressed with the new update or not, but yeahā€¦still a thing.

Also, even when I set the screen to windowed modeā€¦the next time I load the game back up itā€™s back in full screen.

This infinite ultra seems to be only possible in a mirror match. So it has to be a hitbox issue, the hit doesnā€™t miss on anyone else.