Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Jago cannot cancel counter-hit specials into shadow moves.

(I tryed to make a video, but guess what? Upload Studio for the Xbox is bugged, and i cant access it. :thinking: [if you cant see the irony, then you must be born without the capability to.] )

How to recreate:

• Have an opponent whiff S.HP in front of you. (in this case, i only tested Shin Hisako)
  • Counter-Hit the S.HP with a Laser Sword, and buffer in Shadow Wind-Kick

The Shadow Wind kick will not come out. The cancel still works on hit or block when you hit the BODY, but NOT a stretched-out normal.

I tried it with Shin-Hisako, and every thing seemed to work fine. You can Do “On-Ryo-Zan” First hit and buffer “Shadow Air On-Ryo-Zan”, and the expected results happen:

• On hit or block against opponents BODY, the Shadow comes out after the ORZ makes contact.
  • On whiff, the shadow does not come out
  • When the ORZ hits a stretched-out normal, the shadow comes out after the ORZ makes contact.

(This is the first time i have really felt the FULL IMPACT of a bug on a character i play. Now i know how it feels.

I trained for a while, found cool stuff, went to test it, and realized that my character has a bug that prevents me from doing a VERY IMPORTANT, CORRECT thing when i need to in a game.

Now i feel very confused about what to do. Wait for fix? play someone else? try to get by without the tech?

I dont know why i typed this part out, but its just a weird feeling. If you dont play the character, it seems like no big deal, but if you DO, its very disheartening. Now i know the feeling from BOTH sides. It sucks. :frowning: )

Totally useless info:

You can still beat lesson 25 by building instinct and “instinct cancelling” into a block.

Maybe if you have some frustrated newbs as friends, you can tell them to do this so that they can at least move on and finish the dojo.

Probably reported, but i dont see it recently.

• Ultra
  • Instinct Cancel
  • Level 4 ender, with Cinematic enders ON
  • Activate Ultra ender at some point during the Level 4 ender
  • Doing this during some level 4 enders will cause the “Cinematic ender” camera and stage effects to stay active for an indefinite amount of time, until the effects are over-riden by a move which causes the effects to change again.

(For example, A “shadow” move will end the glitch)

Known instances:

• Jago’s Battery ender
  • Shago’s Battery Ender

But why would you want this changed :frowning: It’s so good.

1 Like

Shin Hisako Glitch. Her Instinct arms grab Sadira even if Sadira uses her S.Web Cling. The move counts as her grounded long enough despite being in invulnerable frames.

How to replicate.

1. Sweep Sadira then activate Instinct.
  2. Sadira uses S.Web Cling with “Reversal” Timing.
  3. Sadira gets caught, lose shadow and health.

Raam can still flip out during a blow out.

1. Pick Raam
  2. Do a combo in the corner
  3. Blow out the combo
  4. Use standing LK while the opponent is spinning in the air.

Please specify what you’re referring to; i wrote a short story worth of text that you’re replying to. :slight_smile:

Kim Wu Shadow Firecracker beating EX Projectiles is not a bug, it’s been in there since the they changed Firecracker. Unless it might be. Not sure about it.

TUSK VS MIRA : too many push back after shadow skull splitter preventing Tusk to manual.

I have already reported this bug 1 or 2 times and it exists since the release of MIRA. Multiple patches has been released since then and the bug still is there, so I’m gonna report it again.

The bug I’m talking about happens when Tusk is fighting against Mira.

To reproduce the bug:

• Tusk Shadow Skull Splitter > Heavy Manual
  • Tusk Shadow Skull Splitter > Medium Manual

Both of these results as a whiff because Mira is pushed too far after the Shadow Skull Splitter. If this combo is made in a corner, it works because she can’t be pushed more than the corner. The same combo against any other character (even tried against Shin Hisako) is completely fine.

Here’s the video:

1 Like

Hello! This concerns the Xbox One version of the game, I was playing the shadow lords campaign on challenging difficulty and then i got to Gargos. So when i took him down 1 life bar he deafeated one of my team members and then the next one was up but instead of that it said: “Gargos has been defeated you win” is this a thing or a bug?

My issue is how inconsistent it interacts with projectiles, both EX/Shadow or normal. Jago, Spinal and Fulgore have fairly similar “big fireball” shadow moves, for an example. Shadow Firecracker interacts with each differently. Could be a bug, could be by design. Ill put it here and let the crew know it concerns me, either way.

Now that I think about it wasn’t able to interact with EX/Shadow Projectiles when she first came out, I’m guessing it might be a bug or it was added as a feature.

You can hear Hisako’s possession scream during the last part of Shin Hisako’s Ultra.

Just listen with headphones on while doing Shinsako’s ultra with the music off.

I heard it but was figthing other hisakos and kept me guessing what the heck was going on.

Here is a video of Kan-Ra blocking Shin Hisako HDK ender and even managing to throw a low kick in the middle of it.

https://vimeo.com/209009709

I’m in the dojo practicing with Thunder and when I turned the frame data on, it incorrectly displayed Thunder’s Ankle Slicer Battery Ender as a Hard Knockdown even though it clearly isn’t.

Agreed, let this one in, it’s my poor man’s Ultimate plus it doesn’t affect gameplay at all.

1 Like

Dunno how to explain this.

3 Likes

Stylish Shin Hisako achievement isn’t unlocking, even though I’ve unlocked at least 3 different colors for her so far.

Edit: Nevermind, it unlocked finally, but only when I got the color awarded for hitting level 30. I don’t know why it didn’t unlock at the previous levels.

One day Thunder is going to DP so hard he’s going to leave this plane of existence
oops.

1 Like

Here are a couple of videos that show Aganos’ natural disaster only hitting once (on the first hit), leaving him open to punish, even on hit!:

Happens at the 25 second mark:

Happens at the 14 second mark: