But technically you are invincible during breakers. Thats the bug

Omen wings glitch.

9 Likes

best glitch ever!

2 Likes

Can it be a FEEEEAAAATTTUURREEE???

KEITS PLZ!

3 Likes

Well, not gonna lie, seeing Omen with wings PERMANENTLY during gameplay totally makes him cooler indeed.

Can we make a separate thread about this, folks?

2 Likes

Maybe it glitched because they are actually working on it and a bit of data snuck its way through into a glitch?

uh, my profile icon was somehow all black today, all over all modes of the game. I set it to Orchid’s skull months ago but it’s even black in the icon selection screen as shown.

Seems the same issue as reported a while back in this thread.

Did You try closing the game and restart it again?

Here’s the counter break bug I was talking about. Not sure what’s causing it, may have something to do with the corner position:

Are we sure? I know flipout and blowout state is but combo breakers reset neutral. Would have to test with Kan Ra scarabs since it is easiest or wait for clarification from devs on that one.

Oh boy. This happened to me before…

I bought the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition for Windows 10. This is supposed to have something like 26 characters along with the purchase. Which was 40 dollars. I cannot successfully use any of the characters and every time I try to- the game prompts me to restart KI. I have restarted the killer instinct game multiple times and to no success have I been able to use any of roster of characters. I have also uninstalled both Killer Instinct and the Definitive Edition applications on my system and reinstalled them with no change whatsoever.

If anyone could help me access the content I paid for that would be excellent.

Did some more testing and found this isn’t just an Arbiter only bug, it’s affecting some other characters as well. I don’t have the steps to reproduce because it seems pretty random; at first I thought it was just a corner thing but it’s happening mid screen as well.

What about the input store bug? This one was fixed a long time ago and it resurfaced for some reason mid season3. If you hit a button before someone does a shadow fireball (Spinal/Jago) you get an instant lockout for no reason.

Still no word on if bug fixes are coming before world cup. Would be a shame to see these bugs cause someone a loss after paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars if you’re out of the US to travel to the cup.

I’m having the same issue but also have an issue with matchmaking as well. I’m hardly getting any killers and mostly just getting non-killers and sometimes the same person multiple times in a row. A couple days ago I had 10 non-killler ranked matches before I got 1 killer match

I encountered weird bug yesterday… Instead of Stage Ultra, Tusk started his combo sequence before knocking opponent off, but “Supreme Victory” sign appeared immediately and we proceeded to next match… Nothing game breaking though.

Yeah, who knows if hotfixes are in the plan, because while it sounds like a good idea (fixing bugs without affecting character balance) there could be a bunch of new problems because of it, so it’s risk.

Well we got 2 months to find out what happens.

Who or what would I need to contact if I believe I am having problems with my account itself?

I am still still unable to access my skins page as well as shadow lab but if I switch accounts I have no problem accessing those areas.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

PC version…all characters are still selectable, but as you can see, some are darkened out.

The game crashed shortly after.

Looks like Arbiter’s competing with Kilgore for the “most buggy character in 3.6” award.

1 Like

I don’t know if its a bug or intended but… during the fight against Gargos in Shadow Lords when you take his second life guage (the red one) he laughs and then gets up so you must defeat him one more time… except you are using “Pristine Mummy Talisman” (Automatically deal damage to the opponent over time). In that case he tries to get up, then fall again and you win the match. Awesome victory…

PS: I performed this trick three times in a row on PC version.