Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

With Hisako there seems to be a bug when she cannot do her ultra after some opener.

An exemple is after a shadow on ryo san opener her ultra wont comes out.

1 Like

This has been posted in other threads, but since I haven’t added it to the main bug thread, here it goes:

I face an issue where KI on Windows 10 crashes while searching for online matches. The game runs perfectly offline or during online matches when it miraculously manages to start one. But more often than not, while searching for opponents the screen goes white for about a second and then the game crashes and sends me back to the desktop. Since the crash happens usually 10 or so seconds after the game starts searching for opponents, I suspect the crash happens right at the point when another player is found and the game tries to sync us up.

I wondered if it had something to do with my computer, but it only happens when searching for online opponents and apparently this is happening with a few other people here in the forums too.

1 Like

Rash’s non-Shadow versions of Big Bad Boot are listed as invulnerable in the attack data.

Online bug. I used to be able to play fine in the online mode, but haven’t been able to today nor yesterday.

I get these messages: “couldn’t start multiplayer. Unable to start multiplayer match. Please try again.”

"Searching. Failed to reach matchmaking servers.

same here, is the most annoying thing that happened to me in a game for a very long time. Most of the time the game crashes. When playing? No, when freaking searching for a match. BUT what hurts the most is Iron Galaxy saying nothing about all the bugs they are aware of. Seriously thinking of a refund. Like is it that hard saying: Hey community! We have this bugs: X, Y, Z, we are working for solving them. Its that easy.

2 Likes

Can you fix the netcode??? Ffs season 2 never had this issue for me and now I’ve lost 75pts due to “Xbox live cannot connect” and restarting to see my credited loss!!! Oh and my party chat and other applications still show me connected. Just saying.

Also seriously can we do away with the losing 200pts when you lose a promotion fight? That’s a real kick in the balls… Like maybe 50pts as it isn’t standard but 200pts seems excessive.

Oh and I am on console.

KI Windows 10 issue
The game would work perfect at first but after relaunching the game a second time the frame rate would drop to below 30 fps. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game again and it would work perfectly the first time I ran it but every time after that it would drop below 30 fps again.

PC Specs
CPU: intel core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Ram: 8GB

Small glitch at the end of the video. Was playing with Spinal and there were some skulls on the screen when I won a match in exhibition and a curse got stuck in Spinal makes a crazy noise.

1 Like

This also happened to me I’m trying to figure out how to get this fixes

I signed in on my other Xbox one and my KI gold is back.

I’m having an issue with notifications not working in game on the PC version, as well as pressing the Xbox button (or the equivalent of as I’m using a fightstick through XOutput) results in an error message saying the game can’t be recorded rather than opening the Xbox app within the game to check messages and whatnot. I’ve contacted Xbox support and their troubleshooting hasn’t fixed the issue.

My specs are:
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0
CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.0 GHz
GPU: AMD R9 380
Controller: Hori HRAP 3 SA Kai through XOutput and a PS3 controller through ScpDriver

Rash’s Light Boot does not have any invincibility on it. Video was played at 50% of original speed.

Hisako’s jump high punch does not hit at a certain height:

Only shadow boot has invincibility now.

EDIT
The move isn’t supposed to be invincible. Infographic shouldn’t be in there.

OK Hisko can not counter break during Shadow Air On Ryo Zan
Crouching Hard Punch
Heavy On Ryo Zan , Heavy Heavy
Jump Cancel
Shadow Air On Ryo Zan
*Mash counter breaker , No counter *

Season 2 profile banner does not unlock for beating rivals yet the achievement has popped

I also have this exact problem, and it only happens when using Jago. Just to add, the beep/chirp also happens for every special move when you are in instinct mode. I tried reinstalling, and it didn’t change anything. Anyone know what could be causing this?

From the time this game was release on Sep. 23, 2014 (Xbox1) > Mar. 29, 2016 (PC)
and still over 300 posts reporting problems!

Makes you wonder, what have they been doing the whole time?

1 Like