Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I went to Dp since he was in the magic pixel so the meteors would chip him out.

Anyway, the dp doesn’t connect at all. If I’m fullscreen with Glacius, using shatter and then shadow puddle punch, it can be interrupted? Why, if this doesn’t connect?

You’re still in the combo game. Therefore breaking still applies.

Eyedol’s level 1 launcher ender in Warrior form causes a hard knockdown, while no other ender level does the same.

Yes, this can be combo broken.

Shadow moves have a weird property in that they can be broken on whiff, so opener-ender situations with shadow moves can be broken even before you get put in hit stun. Not really sure why it’s this way, but that’s just how the game is programmed.

I’m playing the spanish (from spain) version of the game, so it’s going to be a bit hard to explain/translate what is happening, but since Friday I’ve been receiving a message every time I load the game that says something like this: ““DLC content cannot be resynchronized. Some of the content can be temporary not available. Do you want to try again or continue to log in without that content?. Retry (A button), Continue (B button).””

I’ve KI Supreme version and everything was installed when it happened, I’ve even made a full console reset and installed everything again, but that message is still appearing most of the time, sometimes I need to retry 3-4 times, and others times the game is being stubborn and keeps not synchronizing…

PS: Right now I can’t play Shadow Lords, the game says I’m not connected to XBLive? wth?

As fun as it was to find this, it’s probably unintended. It could probably lead to degenerate combo paths.

Kim Wu Shadow Dragon Kick has some weird properties in combos. If used as the second hit of a combo (c.HP, S.Dragon Kick) the next hit becomes unbreakable despite being used as a launcher (l.Dragon Kick).

When dragon cancelled the next hit is consider unbreakable but opponents can attempt to break it resulting in a time lockout. This can lead up to 24% unbreakable damage plus added potential damage that comes with the second hit from s.Dragon Kick.

The earliest someone can break with maximum damage efficiency is around 31%, add a second dragon cancel and a breakable juggle hit can cash out the damage to around 56% with only one break attempt.

Ive noticed on streams and such, shagos dimitri cancelled into shadow footdive blows out sometimes when before afaik it didnt.

I know it causes a ground bounce on airborne opponents, but this happened to me in training mode while testing out flip it mix ups. When I hit the dummy with widows drop after the flip out it triggered the ground bounce.

On gold & platinum Gargos the smoke/vapor VFX on them are the default green tint, not blue/red as they should be. All other Gargos skins match the smoke color to the glow.

Okie dokes. A little bit of stupidity from me and a tiny little bit on the part of the devs.
While searching for a ranked match, I decided to check out the new clubs feature. I went in, fiddled around for a bit and when I press B to get back into KI, I’m met with a results screen that says I lost 0-2. I left when it was searching.
It is, I know, a rare instance but I can’t help but wonder how many apps this happens with if they open while searching for a match. Do none of them show a notification for when a match has been found? Is it because my profile is appearing offline? Info?

I found an odd bug with Aganos where his Shadow Counter hits Omen once and then passes through ignoring the remaining hits. I was able to record two clips below.

Clip 1
Clip 2

Thats intentional as Omen isnt shadow counter able on his shadow slide.
This is not a bug.

The master of shadow cant be shadow countered :smiling_imp:

If you only knew…

1 Like

Dude. I main Kan-Ra. Get that stuff out of here. His shadow slide is shadow counterable.

Correct but only by a few characters.

You guys take everything so literally… its not a BUG…thats all that matters… jesus. Why dont you just stop trying to correct everyone.

I dont care who you main…its not a bug… and most of the time shadow countering Omens slide doesnt work… maybe some characters can…whatever…but the point is whatever the guy thinks is a bug…is not.

lol. welcome to the KI forums. :wink:

Why I am I stuck on the checking downloable content screen? What is this BS? I can’t even play KI anymore because of some dlc check even though I have the game? I have the game. Can I not just play it? How many times does it have to check to see if I have the game. And now it can’t even check? Wtf.

Kan-Ra did nothing wrong

3 Likes