Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Tested this in training mode after running into it in a match, seems that fulgore is only able to cancel heavy eye laser into devastation beam while in instinct.

Putting this in the bug thread (again) because I really do think this is unintended behavior; Raam really struggles to cancel shadow Dominance (whether as a linker, opener, or shadow counter) into ultra because of the PPP input overlap with Kryll Shield. In order to do it, you have to almost “link” the ultra (ie, a very late cancel) and I believe the window for inputting this is something incredibly small like 2 or 3 frames, making this extremely basic, fundamentally important cancel an exercise in massive frustration, usually costing you games when it doesn’t work. For all other characters in the game, the cancel window is, like, 100+ frames long and completely undroppable by design.

To fix this, can you please switch Raam’s ultra input to QCF + 3K instead of 3P? It would fix all the issues without needing to mess with input priority or other more complicated things.

2 Likes

Same with me about the 18000Ki gold. I played the game today and notice that my gold was at zero!! I restarted in various way, and cheched if the bundle was still installed(the one with the gold in bonus). Yes.

Glad im not alone with that trouble.

All my Ki golds are gone pls help
i signed to my account totay and i notice i had 0 KI gold
i bought the ultra edition and i had 16k left…what happened?

There seems to be a bug where a combo breaker played an effect but failed to trigger when breaking the final manual in Gargos’ command grab. I don’t know how to reproduce it, unfortunately :confused:

KI Gold has disappeared form the accounts of numerous people
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/missing-ki-gold-july-20th/12510

Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue in regards to the KI Gold. A fix has been deployed and should be working now. Just exit out and restart KI and you should be good to go!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Already did but my KI still 0

There is an issue that is bothering me a lot. KI keeps on getting an error so I have to reinstall.

this happened twice. @developers Any help?

I’m locked out of Shadow labs… again… I’m starting to think it’s just me. What do you want from me IG?! If I bought some K.I. gold would you then let me use the shadow lab? Cause I swear I’ll do it! LOL Rasafrassing #@#*%@ shadow lab mode hadn’t worked for me since the start of this season… :dizzy_face: It’s driving me nuts. I’m the only one in my house locked out of this mode. :unamused:

So, a few of Eyedol’s animations are buggy during instinct. I’ll list them below, but basically it’s most of the attack animations that are specific to one head only, when done during instinct they default the other head to sleep, and then it snaps back to instinct mode stance when the animation finishes, with nothing in between. Looks pretty janky.

• 4MP command normal defaults to mage stance, with warrior head’s eye closed, then quickly snaps to instinct stance
  • 6MP command normal ends animation with mage head asleep, fallen over, and then it quickly jumps back up
  • Back throw animation does the same thing
  • 2MP has the mage head in a weird position and then it snaps back in place when the animation is over
  • Run does the same thing, snapping the head back into place
  • 214P special does the same thing
  • Whiffed PPP command grab animation does the same thing
  • Iddle animation does the same thing
  • 214P ender does the same thing

And I think those are all. Unless I missed any xD

Amazing work on Eyedol, btw. I’m sure you guys have been hearing a lot of good comments on your work with him, but I think it probably hasn’t been enough xD honestly did not think his classic design could ever really work and actually look good! ^^

Gargos animations?

1 Like

Oh, snap x’D thanks! (Stealth-edited x3)

1 Like

Mira’s vampire mist is still on ARIA even after she switches bodies. Also on counter-hit, is ARIA’s sweep supposed to ignore the bombs? Because it does, on regular hit the grenades hit but on counter-hit the opponent is grounded and the grenades whiff.

when in instinct eyedol’s shadow move becomes unbreakable.

2 Likes

If Eyedol spends a rage charge on Stomp Strike, the 2nd hit is breakable.

You are not alone. There are 4 people reported in the world that have had this issue since Season 3 launched. There was supposed to be a hot fix in todays patch…but unfortunately it did not work for me.

They came real close in the Gargos patch… I was able to play Shadow lab, but it wouldn’t save any data so technically it was useless.

Now its back to I cant even access the mode at all. It fails to retrieve data from Ultratech servers. :frowning:

1 Like

If Eyedol (mage) does his b+MP command normal into teleport, it combos.

If the b+MP is linked off of either zoning special (qcf+p, qcb+p), the teleport no longer combos.

Doesn’t seem to be breakable in training.

I think I see what’s happening. If the first one hits, then the second one doesn’t even come out. The AI was breaking my auto-double. My mistake.