Observation about survey

Well last I checked RAAM wasn’t a big hair ape with a hammer but sure, like RAAM. :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry I didn’t actually read your description at first and just recalled them looking similar to RAAM

1 Like

No worries, though you’re right as far as stature they are kinda similar.

1 Like

Anyway, I imagine season 8 looking like that but with the lowest voted characters being replaced… wait I remember “rushdown character, same species as Glacius” being on that list, or was that a different section? I would really like it if they expanded on Glacius’s race a bit.

I also had a cool Idea for his instinct: It makes the ground turn to ice, causing not-Glacius to skate instead of dash; and the enemy to slip fall down after they backdash or block certain moves.

1 Like

There was a different list for “re-imagined” characters like a rushdown Glacius or a Sharkman TJ combo, whatever that means.

It means street sharks

1 Like

You’d think that sort of thing would inspire its own character, not a remake of Combo though. lol

It was probably referencing “shadow” versions of characters… but the TJ one is confusing.

But we all know Shadow Orchid will be a season 3 tag-on I hope
See I like tonfa a lot(in general) and shadow Orchid WILL have them :stuck_out_tongue: