Notable Players Attending Combo Breaker 2017 Who Are Registered for KI

Does anybody know where combo breaker its gonna be streamed at?

2 Likes

Nice thanks are they gonna show the pools too?

Hereā€™s a stream link

@KevBones10 why didnā€™t you use Arby against Letalis from the start? :neutral_face:

Both of Letalisā€™ characters body Arbiter.

I can understand but Kevs Arby is just way better than his Eyedol. Iā€™d rather go with the character youā€™re most comfortable with than try and switch just for a bad MU.

2 Likes

This. I think it allows you to make better decisions in the long run. Bad match ups more likely than not get you outt of bad habits.

1 Like

Raam I can see, but why would Aganos body Arbiter? Arbiter has gun to steal chunks, some of the furthest reaching heavies in the game, and a command grab. I imagine Aganos pressure on knockdown is probably rough, but Arby should be able to return the favor pretty easily. :confused:

2 Likes

I was supposed to be first up on the stream against A Vikings Beard but two of the xboxes werenā€™t set up. Had to be bumped over to the tables so we could get the pools moving.

I got bodied anyway. But get $10 towards the winners, made some friends and got a rad Ultra Arcade shirt.

Iā€™ll be there all weekend, play some casuals and meet some more KI fans.

Selfie while I waited for the Xbox to be sorted.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still kicking around the venue (often but not always hanging around KI setups), so if you see a tall blonde guy with glasses, feel free to come talk to me about cool videogames. Iā€™ll probably for sure be watching top 24 down to top 8 at least tomorrow.

4 Likes

Get some sleep dude :joy:

I thought bass said he was done with the game competitively?

I didnā€™t make it out of KI and INJ2 pools. I kinda feel embarrassingā€¦ :confused:

Talked to him on one of his streams, heā€™s still entering for KI itā€™s just not his main focus. Heā€™s just not devoting as much time to it.

Well, I almost got it.

1 Like

Woke up just in time to see your match with Thompxson. You played well man - good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

When it becomes live, please someone link @SonicDolphin117 sets, @KevBones10, and @ItzTymeToDulā€™s. Iā€™m at work, and Iā€™m missing out on hype action. :sob:

1 Like

Dul didnā€™t have any recorded sets, and I only had one. I think Kev had 2 recorded on Friday.

Hereā€™s a link to mine, at around 6:35:00.

3 Likes

I was really really impressed at how well Thompxson new both the matchups for the characters I chose. No one else in the tournament knew the Kim matchup except for Waterhorses, Iā€™ll tell you that right now.

Thereā€™s a lot of things I couldā€™ve done better against him, but Iā€™m not salty at all. I was amazed I managed to get on the stage in the first place, and I had so much fun.

Canā€™t wait to watch Top 8 :smile:

6 Likes