Not being able to buy the Supreme Edition of KI?

I’m just gonna tag devs to at least get their attention
@BlitzedKraig @Delriach @TheKeits
sorry if this is annoying.

i am here just to add that I too am having this problem, and yes, i was waiting patiently for this day to be able to get the game at a bargin, now i will be extremely disappointed if this doesn’t get sorted out before the sale ends :confused:

oh common guys! no one will give this any attention at all? what’s more pressing than a bug preventing customers from buying your game?!

according to the windows store, the DE will be available this wednesday.

1 Like

how much tho…

and will it actually work?

edit: on windows 10

well, they changed the date in the windows store to the 6th of december. guess you have to wait a little longer unless you wanna buy it in the Xbox store. according to user here the content transer actually works now. the price of the PC version might be a little bit less though.

I don’t have an Xbone, so if I wanted to get that version of the supreme edition how will I use it on KI on pc?

you mean the Definitive Edition. the Supreme Pack contrains less content for a higher price. right now you can only get the DE by using the Xbox app, go to the store section, switch to the Xbox section and search for it there. the content will then be unlocked in the PC version.

is it out?

yeah, already since the weekend I think. search for Killer Instinct in the Windows Store. on the KI page scroll down and under the screenshot section you’ll see the DE for 40 bucks. yeah, it’s kinda hidden which is stupid for a product Microsoft wants to sell but whatever.