No Mercy... By RDM

True, but then they would basically be melted into one though…how would we call it then, ‘no ultimates’? ‘Ultimate Mercy’s’?

I like Ultimate Mercy’s, cause it would mean they didnt have to live with the shame of defeat :sunglasses:

Let’s use No Man’s Sky naming format.

I propose: No Mercy’s Ultimate

Kappa

Honestly, either original name would work.

1 Like

The difference wasn’t all that much…pretty much it was just the conditions for activation. for No Mercies the loser would be in a dazed animation just like a Fatality and you would be given a short amount of time to perform the move. With Ultimates activation was done as a combo ender. They dropped the No Mercies in KI2 because…well I don’t really know why, but if I were to guess it was because they dropped the dazed animation at the end because it slowed down the whole game process. Essentially though they’re the exact same thing.

You said No Mercies for both definitions. >.<

See how interchangable they are? :yum: Anyway, I edited it.

1 Like

The difference between Ultimates and No mercies is literally the fact that one is done inside a combo and one is done from a prone “stunned” state after defeating an opponent. At least from my memory no mercy and humiliations were performed like fatalities while ultimates were part of a combo, hence the name ultimate combo.

2 Likes

Yup, and some moves could be performed either way, which was odd considering you’ld have to learn 2 differend move sets to perform the exact same finisher.

Amazing

1 Like

Man This is Sick man Great Job

1 Like

It’s my hope that IG will surprise us with the inclusion of No Mercies in the disc version of the game, but as much as I want to see that happen I don’t think that it will.

1 Like

Welp guess Ultimates are never returning in this game for the other characters back to ki 1 and 2 lol :frowning:

Not confirmed. There’s still plenty that can happen. Just because Season 3 is over, doesn’t mean there won’t be anything else added to the game.

Case in point: Eyedol is getting his unique story added to Shadow Lords, as well as adding more Guardians.

3 Likes

Season 4, these must be implemented.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Welp guess we’ll see what happens bro cause I’m going to be honest they know that we’ve been wanting ultimates for the rest of the cast for the longest and whenever I hear the word budget come in the mind all I can think about is “how did shago get his own moveset” lol I shouldn’t have to use a character who’s practically ■■■ now lol to relive a memory of my childhood when finishing my opponent. No offense shago mains

And for eyedol’s story I almost did forget about that. So what think then bro? Patch 3.5 maybe lol

Why pics missed???

1 Like

Which ones are missing?

all S3 are missed?

I cant see Kim-wu, Tusk, Rash and there is only one photo of Arbiter I can see. Also we still need Mira, Gargos, Raam, Eyedol, Shadow Jago and Kilgore

1 Like

Topic repaired! Now you can see all no mercy… to Mira. Season 3 no mercy are placed in another post, but the link is just after ARIA no mercy. Check first post!