No Mercy... By RDM

Now that it looks like the game has a Mature rating, maybe No Mercies like these will be possible?

@FallofSeraphs76 Yes it was a great game it first came out on the sega genesis and a much improved version came out on the sega cd (the one shown)

check out the gameplay and stage finishers!

Is this available on PS4 or PS now? WII U emulator classic store type games maybe?

1 Like

sadly its not available on consoles but your best it is to look for a sega emulator

I loved that turtles fighting game. If I remember correctly it was called TMNT Tournament fighters. . It was epic for that time frame

1 Like

Tusk no mercy added!

1 Like

wow, these are awesome. but you forgot about Orchid’s heart attack no-mercy where she shows her ■■■■■ :smile:

1 Like

Rash no mercy added!

2 Likes

I think that ultimates/no mercies should also have a theme like in the original game.

The fatality theme in mkx kind of sounds like the one from KI1.

I’ve got an idea for Rash’s Ultimate that could be relatively easy to pull off. Might not even need to fade to black like Shago.

Rash lines up the opponent, and starts winding up his foot. The camera sits above the fighters, facing the floor. Rash slams his boot into the opponent, sending them flying upwards towards the camera. The camera zooms in on Rash shading his eyes to get a better view…

The next frame is the opponent flying out from Earth’s orbit and into the stars, with a comical Team Rocket style -ding- when they fly out of sight.

2 Likes

I like the idea but I’m not sure what overhead angle you’re thinking of because even with that POV, it would still have to programmed on to multiple stages which IIRC was the reason for the fade-to-black.

1 Like

That would be cool. Or to reference Battle toads even more, how about a good kick into the screen? Lol.

3 Likes

What seems like good news is that Ultimates may be a thing (if the @developers actually follow through with the survey’s top three picks)

I doubt they’ll do anything gory which is fine because they can really do some amazing stuff without having to do the gore.

I agree. I cringe every time I see Arbiters stage ultra.

1 Like

Why??

It feels like it hurts … a lot.

In that case its the good kinda cringe

3 Likes

Kim Wu no mercy, added!

1 Like

Ooooh! I like Kim’s Fire Flower one. That’s a neat one. So innocent looking, but insta-death afterwards lol

2 Likes

As long as they are not gory, I’ll be happy.

1 Like