News only in March (CONFIRMED)

Oh, I see. Thank you for the reply.

donā€™t worry, I got you covered with my March 31 prediction (with an April 7 as a back up date, lol).

1 Like

Iā€™m mind-boggled that they waited until the actual release month to give us even the most basic information (release date, price, content, etc), I mean, what is this, an episode in a Tell Tale game series? but whatever, itā€™s finally coming.

FINALLY.

2 Likes

Itā€™s worse than an episode of DBZ

3 Likes

Should there be a formal NEWS post/tread about this?

Dear god, every time I see your profile pic I mistake you for rukizzel XD

That would be cool, but the normal rule is embargo dates are supposed to remain secret. Though when the head of Marketing goes ahead and posts it, you donā€™t necessarily shout it from the mountaintop, but you certainly seize the opportunity to echo. (mountaintop = news article/tweets from KI/posting to FB in this case // echoing = confirming in the forums)

1 Like

That means I get S3 news the day before my birthdayā€¦ so thatā€™s pretty sweet :smiley:

3 Likes

o i cā€¦

15 Ā©#@r@Ā©+ā‚¬r$

2 Likes

Been meaning to change thatā€¦ one sec.

4 Likes

RIP people who picked March 1st as the release date for KI season3. Also bad for me for thinking it would release the first week of March, Rukari already said next Friday will be the Arbiter stream meaning it wonā€™t be released first week of March.

Lol. Yeah, I love the MS and KI teams, but both DH and IG had something of a track record for releasing promised content at the very end of the month they promised it for.

General rule is if they say "Coming in " expect it in the very final week of . :laughing: I went and bet on March 22, but mostly just because I thought they might want to show up all the people who immediately bet on the latest available dates. :-p

So your birthday is Wednesday? Oh snap!

I didnā€™t get a gift :open_mouth:

1 Like

So for the teaser maybe a surprise?

1 Like

so I have to wait another 5 days for news? iā€™m ok with that, so long as the teaser doesnā€™t count. Weā€™ve waited this long, not impossible to wait some more. Also, being closer to the release date means we get an arguably steadier flow of info until release and after.

i hope not. wanna see something new now.

We have a tease on Wednesday, perhaps a full trailer of the next character before next weekā€™s articles comes out on season 3?

Today.

OMG i loved killa kill!!!

@rukizzel just tell us whats going on! lol

we understand about marketing and embargos BUT we are the marketing for KI lolā€¦

2 Likes

At the very least, the Arbiter Tender Moments Stream is being PLANNED for sometime next week, and we should finally be getting news for LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE (mostly!) on Tuesday of next week.

1 Like