News & Information - Coming sooner than you think

Thanks for the answer. You don’t have an idea for how long I’ve waited for it. You can close my other topic regarding this matter then. I’ll waiting for the future.

More KI information is awesome! Looking forward to the ramp-up to Season 3.

1 Like

Yooo Im so hyped rn. Finally some KI news. Cant wait too see what u guys do and I hope that revamp is kan.

I kind of hope they dont revamp aganos in that or any way really. Managing chunks would even be much more of a pain

I Hope they Will leave Thunder as the grappler he now is, and not make him like he was in the original game.

And please : FIX THE RIVALED ACHIEVEMENT !!!

Next week?

YOU MUST REVEAL KIM WU’S CONCEPT ART OR SHADOW JAGO’S TRAILER ON MY BIRTHDAY OCT 7!

##I LOVE YOU ADAM AND RUKIZZEL!##

no homo

1 Like

I’m not necessarily supportive or opposed to a big change like that, but I could see a rework coming for “ease of use” purposes.

1 Like

AWWWWW YEAAAAA :smile: man I’ve been waiting for more fleshed out story and background!! I’m so excited!! :smiley: This is gonna be awesome.

I’m also really excited to hear the character changes of course. I’m not expecting anything as drastic as 1 -> 2 but I guess that two characters are being reworked already suggests otherwise lol, I’m looking forward to it!

More streams!? Perfect. Hopefully I don’t have class when they air. I’ll be so sad :confused:

More Gameplay changes? lookin forward to seeing that. and uh-oh nerfs? PLEASE don’t touch Fulgore, he’s already been tweaked as it is. Oi those nerfs.

As for buffs…makes me wonder.

I hope not :U at least not on Riptor.

So KI is going to be at BGS too? Nice :smile:

Yeah i can see what ur saying. I like the difficulty that comes with using aganos

The KV meter is fine as is, I’m afraid if they mess with that it might just go way too out of control. I hope the 2 characters they are reworking are Shago (which we already know) and Omen. Aside from that they simply need to clean up TJ and Maya’s stiff animations.

Nah, complete rework on Riptor so that she’s not an abomination of what the original was.

I can’t really see anyone else that needs a rework, tbh.

Finally a reason to start visiting the forums again.

Though I’m concerned about how these new backstories are going to conflict with the season one story mode.

1 Like

There’s hope for my dinosaur yet! Can’t wait to see what changes come to the KV meter.

You shouldn’t guess. You should wait until we talk about it. Then there’s no chance of misunderstanding or misinterpreting the changes.

2 Likes

Best Well Educated Informative Response. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

Sounds good but I am a little confused on who’s lore you are talking about. Are we getting any Season 3 character info? Are we just getting updates to Season 1 and 2 cast? It would not make sense to release info about yet-to-be announced Season 3 characters aside Rash. I am guessing these are all going to be Season 1 and 2 story updates.

Im betting its kan ra and omen getting the rework for obvious reasons, hopefully omen gets a visual update aswell

Aw devs; you guys are awesome! :heart_eyes: