New Years Killer Instinct Music Video | (GMV)

Been a while.

To celebrate 2020, I present a "Game Music Video" that honestly, I should have uploaded much sooner…

Better late than never I suppose.

What happened was I finished this video right after I did the Jago one way back, and the two were meant to commend the song writers of Season 3’s Soundtrack, Atlas Plug and Celldweller. Then Kilgore was revealed, and the 2 other DLC characters at the time had yet to be shown, so I’d figure I’d just wait, then edit them into the video after they were released. Which I did.

But somehow I lost the hard-drive that I saved the video on, and without making a backup copy, I couldn’t find it since. Until now that is.

The one I did for Atlas Plug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XQjGqd_Pk

Happy New Years, and Fight On!

2 Likes

What are some of the personal favorites around here? Does anybody prefer the new soundtrack by Mick Gordon to the arcade original? I always thought one of the unique things about KI to me was always the music, I remember getting that cd with the game on my SNES, and I 9Apps Showbox Tutuapp wore that thing out!

I love a lot of Mick Gordon’s stuff, although there are some things here and there that I liked more from the original (ie Fulgore and Riptor’s themes). This isn’t to say the former was bad - far from it! Fulgore’s theme is phenomenal. I like it more than 2’s, but by the same token, though, I kind of like the more menacing and somewhat moodier theme from KI1. His Riptor theme, though? Yeah, I’m not crazy about it at all. Even Mick wasn’t pleased with that one.