New Ultra Ender for Shadow Jago?

Recently I’ve noticed that Shadow Jago’s Ultra Ender is EXACTLY THE SAME as Jago’s Ultra Ender. So ever since Shadow Jago received his new AND very own Ultra/Ultra Combo as part of him finally becoming a “real boy”, I was wondering why exactly didn’t he get an ALL-NEW Ultra Ender as well? :confused: Also would any of you guys wish/want to see Shadow Jago receive an ALL-NEW Ultra Ender for him? I know I would like to see him get his VERY OWN Ultra Ender for me here

1 Like

Hope he gets one eventually. Even omen has his own ultra ender and he was meant to be a bonus character.

I think it makes sense considering there’s still a little tiny Jago still in their somewhere screaming out for help - “help me! help me!”

2 Likes

Lol. That makes me imagine Shago’s ultra ender as him literally just stop doing the ultra as a way to show Jago fighting back against Omen.

1 Like

Would be a nice additional to further set him apart from Jago, but I doubt it’ll get added.

Shadow Jago has a looooot of the same animations as Jago, the Ultra Ender is just one of them, so I’m OK with it. It only hits once and is over in less than a second.

I sure would love to see some accessories for him though. Some different types of bone/skull guards, different swords, etc.

2 Likes

think it makes sense considering there’s still a little tiny Jago still in their somewhere screaming out for help - “help me! help me!”

haha NO!

Is super disappointing. An ultra ender is a a feature! Its personal it should be AMAZING EPIC and WOWING

instead its just Jago… lol! its ok to have some jago with normals etc but an ultra ender should be personalised.

1 Like

I’d like the part from his opening where he blasts away the air for a lack of a better term to be his ultra ender blasting his opponent all the way across with that motion show the extent of his power differentiates him from Jago with the added bonus of its animation being made already some what means less work for the developers

1 Like

A lot of his animations are the same as Jago, I mean we have to keep SOME of the Jago to keep him Shadow Jago right?

Technically three characters, Omen, Shago and Jago all have the exact same instinct activation. Its kind of their trademark.

2 Likes